Branches keep falling over, but not snapping

Only thing I have changed in the last week is more water per feeding and switching to Nectar for the gods nutrients. About every day a brand on one of my plants falls over. A new one everytime. I’m trying them back up but why is it happening? Also does the picture of the whole plant look ready? Second grow so I’m still learning last time I harvested way to early.

1 Like

Just heavy bud on small branches. Branches cannot support the weight. Especially if there’s good air movement. Looks to be in the window to start checking the triches.

2 Likes

Can I somehow make the branches stronger next time? Or do I just need to tie them whenever this happens?

Silica helps with this. But you’ll still have stragglers that you’ll need to support.

3 Likes

Looks like the its ready the hairs are no longer amber they are much darker. You can wait another week but I would harvest and dry. Then the cure process begins.
:blush: grow

1 Like

Here’s a couple of items you may want to consider, if not for this grow then for your next.
These work well for the outer buds that start to fall over. You can connect them to the bud and then connect to your main cola to help hold bud vertical. Here’s a example.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IJX4PLY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_ZQ4M3B6E7T5VGEF002E5?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Something else you can look at are plant yoyos. These work well for larger colas towards the center of plant. One draw back with these are they connect above plant, so it limits your ability to move plant around.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H3BYBGP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_X20A28SMZZATZK2CSAGF?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

Your branches are not sturdy enough to hold up buds cont to tie them up till harvest.

1 Like

I like both of those options, I’ll save them for my next grow. Thank you

1 Like

Only thing is I barely have that many amber trichromes. Maybe 1 amber for every thirty or so milky

Time to harvest. Make sure to read the curring process. It where your flavor and smell come from a good cure. Toughest part of the game waiting.

1 Like

You should start them on half strength NFTG nutes next grow either medusa or gaia has the silica needed for sturdy branches

1 Like