What strain, bank, or bag seed
ILGM DISCO BISKIT( GSCE X DOSISO) fem photo
ILGM GDP fem photo
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, knf
Soil brand and type
MOTHER EARTH COCO LOCO, PH 6.4, PPM 587
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
CURRENT 1/4 GALLON ACI NURSERY POT
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PH 6.6 WATER SPRAY FOR CUP
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Filtered tap left out for 24 hours ppm 167
• Indoor or Outdoor
ACI 2X2X4 veg tent, also have a 2x2x6 flower
• Light system
ACI S22 IONBOARD 100W. @33" 80%
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
81% VPD STEADY AT .6
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
ACI CLIUDFORGE HUMIDIFIER
• Co2; Yes, No
Ok so I’m having some serious problems getting my girls to sprout. It’s been 20 days in the dirt! Ugh I had no problems with my auto sprouting before as well as I have never had problems sprouting tomatoes and other veggies.
To start I dropped 1 Disco Biskit seed on 4/5, she sprouted her tail in 18ish hours. Tail was aprox 1/4 long and placed in shallow pen cap hole in nursery pot then lightly covered on 4/7. Domed and misted soil with 6.4 ph water with aloe. Same as previous grow. Temp 74 with conditions stable at .6 vpd.
Fast forward to 4/14, and no movement so decided to drop 2 more Discos and a gdp. GDP sprouted tail to just over 1/4 in and placed in same environment on 4/15. Disco’s went in on 4/17 with slightly longer tails as they took longer to break open.
All four cups have misted inside twice daily to keep humid in dome. Misted with spray bottle once daily around cup when soil dryed out on exterior around cup.
Next fast forward to 4/24 and still nothing from #1 so went gently digging and found her tail curling around herself. Help straighten her out. I added the UVA ion beams at 10% as the blue purple I felt helped from last grow and got her her to show her head on 4/25. She popped with half her helmet on and inner liner still holding together. Helped helmet of on 4/25 with simple tap of tweezers. On 4/26 performed surgery with needle to get inner liner off. 4/27 early morning she was opening up and looked positive. Now she closed back up and looks sad.
So on to Disco 2 and 3 same thing as nothing happening so investigated and found tail curling. Also both of these started to show after adding UVA at 10%. Both still have helmets on and barley showing.
And GDP I went looking and she seems fine maybe had her to deep, but starting to show with helmet.
Not sure what is going on, maybe to shallow in soil, I have tried different light settings from 60% to 90%. Up’d the temps to 78 and kept stable at .6 vpd. I also turned off the UVA after she started closing up as It was at about 12 hours on after she popped. Should I have let the tail get longer?
To wait it out or cull and pop more? Plan WAS to super quick veg and flip then mother the ones I like.