Bp 4000 does anyone know anything about it

Oldie but goodie! Ain’t nothing wrong with them 3 years later.

3 Likes

Oh I think they’re working great! And I have everything to make two more if and when I ever need them. Appreciate you db! :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I see that. You made them. I would like that. I study the stuff. I’m learning. I do know how to do that kinda stuff.

2 Likes

You know how to make them? I’m here as your apprentice.

I do. What size light would you like to build?

1 Like

@dbrn32 are you ready to get rich and make millions? I have an idea :bulb: I think would change the entire growing game and set the bar high at it’s simplest form, we can catch All New York sales now they going recreational, but we must crunch time and get a patton and get a prototype built!

1 Like

I don’t really have the time to commit to projects like that right now. If it’s something you are going to tackle I would be happy to help though.

I’ll talk later. A nice 4x4 flower footprint. I see boards all the time. Home Depot has some great shop lights with nice k value. I been looking at the leds at O K. I meet the guy changing the lights showed me a chart. The lights where growing material. Talk later

1 Like

@dbrn32
how to build a light with Ultra-Violet Led diodes, Cobb, Red, White, Orange, Blues, with a 24 hour built\in timer :timer_clock: and how to adjust each spectrum to mimic the sun at it’s best. Also the ability to adjust power :battery: in % for each growing stage . I know it can be done some how , but any light with a 24 hour clock built in timer will change the game for sure, where you can set timer :timer_clock: on the light directly instead of buying one, “Game :dart: Changer”!

1 Like

I was just talking. I’ll be around. But really want to. I have seen some videos. I know and can get boards and put drivers on them.

1 Like

Most of that stuff can be done without too much trouble. You can pretty much mimic sunlight spectrum through par region with 5000k 98cri, on dimmable driver 10-100% power adjustable with simple 100k potentiometer. Uv, ir, or anything else could be controlled independently by having its own driver. The built-in timer may be point of contention. I would never buy a light like that. If timer fails I would prefer to replace with something I can buy locally in a pinch. As opposed to contacting manufacturer for repair/replacement. Just me though, timers aren’t terribly difficult.

@dbrn32 if I knew exactly what to buy to build 2 panels 40 inches long by 12 inches wide with Ultra-Violet, it has to have UV at least 6 to run along side what in running now would be killer cause it’s not many model I can buy specially that size .

1 Like

Thanks @dbrn32 .

1 Like

Do you know specifically which wavelength you want? Cutter electronics sells uv modules in 560mm lengths.

So the bp 4000 is a good light. It has been updated.

. Im running it at 375 watts. Im very happy with it.
l

1 Like

I have the mh 2000 it’s on sale

nice 3.5 to 3.5 or a nice 3x3. It’s not the pro model.

1 Like

@Hemp what is a Bp4000

1 Like

Bloom plus sorry.

Bloom Plus LED Grow Light BP4000 400W 5x5ft Coverage Full Spectrum Use with Samsung Diodes Dimmable

It’s a good 4x4. I have pushed it to 5x5 with other lights.

1 Like