Bowl Vs Joint Tell me what you think

Hey@Floridason, how are you? I am glad to run in to you and hope all is well with you. Mike

Long time, Brother.

Connection had been so bad that it was too frustrating trying to do anything online. Timing out, images not loading not to mention killing my phone in an hour.

Still not great, but not as frustrating anymoe. I’m trying It out again and so far I’m able to handle the delays.

You have a grow going here?

1 Like

Hey bud, I have a grow going at the other forum. I have not been on this side because I don’t want to run into Latewood! Mike

1 Like

I just bought a vaporizer, it was delivered yesterday :slight_smile: Spent last night trying to work out the optimal temperature to use since on this unit you can adjust the temp. I think I have it figured out now. However, I was always a fan of bong/water pipes due to the cooling effect and the fact that I always thought joints were gross, wasteful, and impossible to roll :slight_smile: LMAO

1 Like

@boomer

Which vaporizer did you get? Do you like it? I use one as well yet still hit the bong once in a while. I still like the odd joint as well but I have a roller so it makes it easier. I find bongs get gross really fast as well if you do not clean them often.

Hope you like your new vape. They are much cleaner and better for your lungs.

I started smoking using a bong(water pipe) hell in a pinch I’ll use whatever is available. But for the last 20 yrs I’ve used a 1 hitter. No waste no one else’s spit.

1 Like

So far so good, just going to take getting used to. I got the atmos vicod 5g, I like the fact that I could also do wax in it if I wanted to try that someday.

1 Like