Bow4Buck's 1st Ever Grow Outdoors

Funny note: upstairs for some reason gets a good amount of stink bugs in the spring. They seem to love weed. I just pick them off and disposal follows. For some reason, the ones I’ve found on the Border Jumper strain are always dead when I find them. No other plants kill them it seems. Kinda scared to smoke this stuff :grimacing: :grin:

5 Likes

Damn stink bugs been all over here too.

2 Likes

Started taking down the Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel today. First 5gal bucket almost full.

Got this left to go :grin:

Maybe I’ll get 2-3 5gal buckets total. :grin: measuring by the bucket, cool :sunglasses:
Got about the same amount off the Arachnid Pie as the border Jumper, this one by far will be the biggest yeilder.

5 Likes

Awesome job!

2 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding, my brother. I hate to keep saying this but, didn’t I tell you so :thinking: :wink: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Gary
:hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:

2 Likes

Ok, color me impressed. 2 5 gal buckets off the Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel and still have an entire plant left.

Going to let the rest run another week or 2. Hundreds of buds left on her that can be made better now with light reaching them. Would have to guess I can get another bucket full. Everything left on her is frosty…

So far she takes up as much space on the line as some photo periods.

Thats alot of bud from an auto.

4 Likes

Took down another Arachnid Pie today. Had this one in coco on 12/12. Big ole heavy buds on her.

Couple more autos coming down today. Couple 2 or 3 of these are ready. These are the easy ones. Cleared all the clones from my 3x3 tent, couple will hang in there as whole plants.

And while im in the tent room, some mom testers and clones all vegging together.

4 Likes

Looking good, my friend :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Getting busy over too brother. Thanks to you and these monster autos.

2 Likes

Took down the Cobwebs Resting Place this morning. Well, began.
Nice little harvest on this one. Not the most buds out of the bunch, but denser than the others.

3 Likes