Bow4Buck's 1st Ever Grow Outdoors

Looking amazing in your grow zone! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Still just tryin to keep up with the rest of ya :grin: kind words much appreciated.

2 Likes

@repins12 your autos are going to have tops for days on a few of these.

Arachnid Pie

Cuomos Arachnid Diesel

This girl has many tops but im having to remove leaves every other day. :grin:
Cobwebs Resting Place

Border Jumper

4 Likes

Missed the weekend update, what can I say, gotta make hay while the sun shines :grin:

Did some defol on the autos in the hydro. Want to get enough light into the plants but not remove as much as I usually do. Thought it was just me but, after talking to @repins12 seems I’m not the only one, there are never ending leaves.
At this point, I’m just trying to keep the foliage below the tops and will most likely do a 2 part harvest.

Arachnid Pie

Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel

Cobwebs Resting Place

Border Jumper

These autos have been a pleasure so far. Appreciate what ya got here Gary.

The cross i made just chugging along. Found another fem and two males it looks like. Looking pretty good for vegging plants I guess.

Basement grow, everything in flower. Exciting times right now. Love watching bud development.

V-1

Crasher toyz

These plants are kinda cool. Maybe its happened before and I never noticed, as the plants mature the leaves are changing.
2 leaves from the same plant. Second pic is what they mature to look like. Never noticed leaf change before.

2 Likes

Baby bud photo dump :grin: hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend…

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes