Bow4Buck's 1st Ever Grow Outdoors

Looking amazing in your grow zone! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Still just tryin to keep up with the rest of ya :grin: kind words much appreciated.

2 Likes

@repins12 your autos are going to have tops for days on a few of these.

Arachnid Pie

Cuomos Arachnid Diesel

This girl has many tops but im having to remove leaves every other day. :grin:
Cobwebs Resting Place

Border Jumper

4 Likes

Missed the weekend update, what can I say, gotta make hay while the sun shines :grin:

Did some defol on the autos in the hydro. Want to get enough light into the plants but not remove as much as I usually do. Thought it was just me but, after talking to @repins12 seems I’m not the only one, there are never ending leaves.
At this point, I’m just trying to keep the foliage below the tops and will most likely do a 2 part harvest.

Arachnid Pie

Cuomo’s Arachnid Diesel

Cobwebs Resting Place

Border Jumper

These autos have been a pleasure so far. Appreciate what ya got here Gary.

The cross i made just chugging along. Found another fem and two males it looks like. Looking pretty good for vegging plants I guess.

Basement grow, everything in flower. Exciting times right now. Love watching bud development.

V-1

Crasher toyz

These plants are kinda cool. Maybe its happened before and I never noticed, as the plants mature the leaves are changing.
2 leaves from the same plant. Second pic is what they mature to look like. Never noticed leaf change before.

2 Likes

Baby bud photo dump :grin: hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend…

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Love when the mailman comes early :relieved:

Also thought i scored a good deal on a new uv light and cloner.

5 Likes

Whats up out there in weedville? Hope all are well.
Current photo dump…

The hydro autos are starting to look fantastic from where I stand. :grin:

6 Likes

V-1 starting to stack real nice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Crasher Toyz also starting to put on some weigh and frost.

5 Likes

GDP X PPP getting ready to have the big fan leaves removed. She is full of pistols, but no real bud development yet.

GDP X PPP siblings. Found 2 more fems in the group shot. The rest, still to soon to tell

The 2 larger plants are GDP X PPP the 3rd was male and been removed. Kept 4 clones from the one in flower room, they are potted up and tagged, 100% with them in rock wool. Got a V-1 monter crop that rooted and putting out new growth now, and some seedlings im playing with.

The autos that were in the flower room on 12/12 are now moved to the tomato tent on 18/6. All are in flower, maybe they will fatten up. However, was a nice test to see what I want to run in the hydro next.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend folks :blush:

6 Likes

Your stuff is looking awesome! I think you have more tent space that I have space in my whole house.:rofl::seedling:

1 Like

Heheh, nah. Last year one of the kids moved out, convinced the wife to give me the room. Put 2 4x8, 3x3 and a 3x4 in there.

4 Likes

Little tent update for now, ill get the grow room up when lights come on.
Just starting to see a little fade on a couple, getting close.

Hydro autos

GDP x PPP
Havnt looked yet this morning to check sex, just culling males at this point.

Couple female GDP x PPP, clones from one and a couple babies.

4 Likes

The remaining autos, couple of these are pretty small but I thin will finishe in the next week or 2. Gettin frosty too

6 Likes

Potted up some clones today. I’m Sure they look a bit rough due to dry conditions. Flowering the hydro in the same room and keeping RH lower for flowers, not clones. Potted up the other 8 last week, they were ready way sooner than these but 100% rooted on them all.

5 Likes

The 4 without tags are an exceptional male i wanted to keep for a BX. Great plant structure on him. Nice and thick with some exceptional branching for what im looking for. Wasn’t ready for a male when I found him, so took clones. He’s dead now but looked real good when he was still kicking.

5 Likes

Border Jumper is down. Got about 1/4 of a lowes paper yard bag of bud off her. Ill get dry weight in a week or so.

Arachnid Pie is next

5 Likes