Bow4Buck's 1st Ever Grow Outdoors

@kaptain3d
Yeah please do let me know. As far as how long it takes to dry if it takes another 12 hours to dry and doesn’t stick I would say that’s the Way to go. If I might make another suggestion wait a hour or two or 4 whatever and then move your chunk of hash a little bit it gets stiff really quick then you can just move it and it won’t stick to nothing if you’re careful usually you can pick them up and move them after about four hours…:+1::v:

4 Likes

I’m not in a hurry and my outside crop will be used mostly for making hash and things, so I’ll gladly keep everybody posted on my progress. Thanks for the tips though! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I’m a dry ice fan myself.
That way it cuts down on ur dry time.
Aaaannd. Doesn’t stick to the paper.
I would think a silicon dab mat would work pretty good for this situation.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

I use silicone baking mats, takes longer to dry because nothing is absorbed into the mat, so everything is evaporated off, but it will never stick, I also use them with the heat press, and I used to use them when doing bho.

5 Likes

Bubble bags my man. Like 50 bucks for a good set. Also don’t put on cardboard. You squeeze out excess water with 25 micron screen then set on wax paper to air dry. Looks yummy. Just don’t smoke too much cardboard :smiley: Alternatively you can ball it up and have a piece of floss unflavoured and hang it to dry. I did this. Dried fairly quick.

4 Likes

Lol, as the wife is a big cat fan. You say yummy, I say looks like a box of cat shiiitt. Smells way better though :grin::rofl::v:

1 Like

It should have said, “wicks water away but after further testing glued itself to the cardboard and becomes HARSHER AND PAPER FLAVOURED.”

1 Like

Well managed to get it up with no cardboard attached. I’m guessing I now have 3 different qualities/purity. Kept the 120, 75 and 25. 39.5 grams total. Sweeeet! Hell with mixing by hand, think I’m gonna purchase a machine. I like easy, just like the bud trimmer I got.

4 Likes

Really nice! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I got my machine for about 65 bucks on Amazon it’s a RV countertop washing machine. Works exactly the same as the bubble machine even looks like it…:v::+1:

1 Like

Pretty sure thats the exact one I was looking at.

1 Like

Any link to it per chance, please? :nerd_face:

@kaptain3d
Sorry man I don’t know how to link stuff but I can’t do this…

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

These autos have been neglected but doing ok for the time bring.
Purple Hulk

Sour Diesel

Massive defoliation project today.

4 Likes

GSC Auto

OG Kush Auto

Purple Hulk

Sour Diesel

7 Likes

In the flower room. Couple more weeks I think.

One or two of the pics show some foxtailing going on. Only happening on a couple buds. Had a heat spike and these colas are closest to the light. Light as high as it can go.

8 Likes

When are my temps to low or swing to big? So just a refresher, growing in un-finished un- heated basement. Stayed with hps for heat in winter. Right now its starting to get cold out. Lights on 81° lights off hit 65° yesterday. Girls in there coming down in a week or 2 so no worries but its only going to get colder for the next round. Is 65 to low and is that temp swing to big? Intend on adding heater timed to come on when lights go off.

1 Like

I still have a plant outside growing getting ready to harvest probably today and for several weeks now it’s been going to the 40s in the morning or night and warming up to the 70s and 80s during the day. Plants not missing a lick… I don’t know if there’s some science somewhere about it or if it makes a difference if it’s outdoor but I’ve had temperature swings 20 to 40° and occasionally even higher off and on the whole season…:+1::v:

2 Likes

Ye, not sure either on the temps. But sounds like your plant and mine are about done so I’m not concerned with that. My concern it will it bother my clones once I put them in there? No flowers yet…

Sorry for the slow response, it hunting time😁

1 Like