Bow4Buck's 1st Ever Grow Outdoors

You could probably use them then.

Thats what I was thinking. Just where they are hung there will be cross over. Didnt know if that would affect one or the other.

Anyone infusing anything other than coconut oil for recipes? Made butter no problem, made oil with coconut oil and that stuff don’t agree with my stomach. Got recipes that call for oil but I need an alternative. Lots of reading but some of its conflicting, looking for first hand knowledge.

1 Like

I heard about using cocoa oil and making chocolate with it. I think I was talking to @pptrsha1 Telling me about it I have received 2 pounds and will be making some soon…:+1:

2 Likes

Buds getting heavier. Had to tie up a bunch of them tonight. Probably do more tomorrow. Got high and just can’t finish tonight. Get out before you break something (like dropping charcoal filter on scrog). Pretty impressed with the frost showing on these. Wish the light was natural so you could see it.
Starting to see some orange pistols tonight.

Pistols turning doesn’t mean the buds are going to stop swelling does it. Never even grew a house plant indoors…:laughing::rofl::rofl::v:

3 Likes

Can share what I like about growing inside. Got cola after cola in there and don’t see bud rot on a damnnnn thing.:grin:

3 Likes

You can get natural light pictures (kinda) turn the lights out have someone hold a flashlight on so you can see what you’re focusing on turn the flash on your camera on and BAM Bob’s your uncle the flash will give you your natural lite… Just sayin…:+1::v::wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

Couple shots from the grow room tonight. Was hoping for a better flash but killed my phone tracking a deer tonight. They are frosty though I think.

7 Likes

Definitely frosted! What is that anyways? Hopefully you found what you were looking for?

That one is Bergmams Gold Leaf. Na, shot a nice buck tonight lost blood in some really thick nasty under brush right near property line. Ill hit up neighbor in the morning and put the dog on him.

1 Like

Got a good trail up to the property line. For reference thats my size 12 boot.

3 Likes

Probably a wise choice! He’s probably down out there.
But sweet right on! That looks really really nice! Any grow tips for the Gold Leaf? I’m growing some right now. It’s vegging and it’s about as tall as a water bottle and wide as a paper plate… a bush if you will.
Yours looks like some really really potent medicine!

@BoilerGuy Best advice I can give on them, once they flower, they want nutes bad. They are calmag hogs and even have to keep the Nitrogen up in flower. Hoping these are potent. Had 2 outside I took down early (bud rot). Even that is pretty darn good.!
A few GL clones I took for the next round waiting to switch.

3 Likes

That’s nice to know thanks. I’m going to need to get some more liquid nutrients… and they looked pretty potent! I know this banana kush sure is! Wowzers! But ya hopefully you get out this morning and find that buck!!

1 Like

First attempt at bubble hash. Watched a bunch of videos said dry on cardboard. If ya ain’t tried it yet id look for an alternative. No way I can get this sticky stuff off the cardboard without smoking paper. Sticks to it like glue.

2 Likes

Maybe try coffee filters? My newly harvested (wet) pepper/tomato seeds easily scrape off coffee filters but stick like cement to paper towels.

1 Like

No no no… A 25 µm screen works best but if you don’t want to stick to the paper you probably should use parchment paper I don’t know if it’ll work but I made gummy‘s in a metal pan and put parchment paper in it and they didn’t stick to it… Just sayin…:+1::v:

3 Likes

I will try it, probably next weekend, and I’ll let you know if you want… :nerd_face:
I think the only downside with the parchment paper is that it doesn’t absorb the water so the drying will be longer… :thinking:
What do you say @oldguy, @Hoppiefrog?

3 Likes

Exactly!! All the videos said the cardboard helps wick the water away.

3 Likes