Bow4Buck's 1st Ever Grow Outdoors

Beautiful, my friend :+1:

1 Like

Coming from you, ill take it. Thanks.much Sir…

1 Like

Just some fun…

5 Likes

This brings a question to mind.
If I were to die and get cremated if someone were to take my ashes and spread them on the top of the roots of a grow would that be like adding pot ash?..
The ultimate repurposing… Just sayin…:+1::v:

3 Likes

I rolled a tiny bit of my dads ashes in a joint and smoked it with my brother lol. He would have been down with that.

2 Likes

Just a look at the stalk on my plant that split. Fused back together, gave me one hellava harvest. Noticed It remained hollow in the center after removing all the tape.

6 Likes

Last outdoors plant was harvest in stages. Attemp to let the lower buds ripen. So far dried and cured 865g

Got this left to go. Should put me just over a lbs per plant. Ill take it for my first grow. Now to figure how to improve on it…

6 Likes

Congrats brother :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Nice haul, Congratulations :clap:

2 Likes

Very nice, I was a little worried when you started getting bud rot. A true farmer you are. You don’t panic And keep going forward to the end… Very nice job enjoy the spoils of your labor…

:thinking:… Have you put much thought into the strains your going to grow outdoor next year,Are you going to look into earlier flowering strains?

2 Likes

I’ll have to go trough my seeds and see what I have. Thinking next year will be sativas. Dont really have the head room indoors unless I grow autos.
Havnt really giving earlier flower strains a thought because I started getting signs of bud rot back in July and August on the gorilla glue. Think I need to work on better air flow and protection from the rain. Rain and humidity were my down fall.

1 Like

I found this out the hard way with the strawberry cough I have going, it just kept getting bigger and taller, I had to super crop it after its flower stretch. I have some swazi gold sativa landrace seeds that im itching to drop but don’t have anywhere to put them.

1 Like

I do. You could send them to me and I could try them out for you…:joy::rofl::wink::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have 25, I dont know how good they are going to be, but I got them in a trade with someone from South Africa. I could probably come off a few.

@CoyoteCody
I was kidding with you but if you want to part with a couple I’ll get something going as soon as my outdoor is dry…
This is also something I would like to grow outdoor next year and see what I can do with it…

Yeah, only 7’ ceilings in the basement. With the Gold Leaf in there right now my lights are as high as they will go. Definitely want to grow some sativa strains though. Got a couple Sour Diesel autos going right now but they will be shit. Thought I could make it work but can’t get enough light to them.

^^^^regarding last post, got more room in my veg room than flower right now. Is it possible to to run flower and veg light in same room to fatten up my autos?

I hit you up on gn.

What kind of veg light?

@CoyoteCody I’m running 2 hps/mh in veg and flower rooms