Bourbon infuse herb

Is it possible to join my two favorite pastimes; bourbon and herb?

Yea dude of course! Take a shot and smoke a blunt haha!

No that’s to easy I’m talking about herb tasting like bourbon… You know like infused.

I don’t think that will ever happen anytime soon.
Go with what @ktreez420 said. Its the only way its going to work.

Will

I have been tossing the idea around of using some buds in my home beer kit as hopps an see what happens

Well I suppose anything is posible…if you do let us now how. It works out
Will

Maybe you could soak papers or a blunt in bourbon, wait until it’s dry and roll it up?

I have done this (dropped a bud in each bottle)
It made no difference :slight_smile: other then the bubbles were down on those bottles
I have been thinking of heating the bud first to activate the THC

The other day I put out a joint by dipping it in my glass of bourbon. That night I finished it and the taste was good. Today I’m going to try what you are saying. At the end of my next harvest I plan on taking good bourbon and mist a few of the drying buds. If that doesn’t work maybe there is a way to make bourbon flavored e juice and mix it with my herb juice and see what that taste like. This might not to possible, I was just thinking out loud. Thanks

Iva that sound possible. How would you heat up the bud? Microwave, skillet, or another method?

Garrigan62 and ktreez420 you are most likely correct and a glass of bourbon enhances the moment burning one. It never hurts to dream. Thanks

Now that I think about it, you should be able to cook your weed into a sugary syrup almost. That’s what guys make when they make the candy edibles. So what if you made that concoction and simply mixed it into bourbon. You would end with a sweeter bourbon, but I think it would work.
How is bourbon made? Any chance some one could brew a batch with weed and it would taste like weed? Haha I know one guy had said how he was going to add weed to his next beer brew, to act likes hops!

I’ve heard they do it in Amsterdam already but I am going to try it this year

Both buds and beer have to sit and cure so I am going to do 2 batches with it one when the buds are dried and one when the buds are cured

@joshawa please do a thread on this when you start! I would love to follow it.

Not sure would have to work on a way that keeps the bud intact

That’s a cool idea. I’m going to try that. :slight_smile: