Bottom leafs turning colors?

Beginner grower here and I currently have 2 Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflower plants growing indoors underneath and LED light. I noticed over the past couple of days I noticed that one of my plants bottom leafs are slightly bleaching. I didn’t think it was from heat/light burn since the top canopy of my plants aren’t discolored. Just today I noticed that my second plant is also developing the same issue on the bottom leafs. I’m thinking that it’s either a pH or a nutritional problem but I wanted to get more and better opinions since this is my first grow. Thanks for the help!
Will take more pictures if it’ll help!

1 Like

Welcome to ILGM forum. First thing please post pics of entire plant. Second take pics with grow lights off. Take with natural light or flash from camara. If possible fill out support ticket. Just copy and paste then fill in info as best as you can. If you don’t know just say you don’t know.

Copy and paste on reply and fill out.
Support ticket

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:

Age from sprout:

Age from flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

How often do you water and how do you determine when to water:

PH and ppm of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS.

Indoor or Outdoor:

Room size:

Light system, size, height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Any other info you think is pertinent:

2 Likes

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA:
Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflower

Age from sprout:
Germinated seeds beginning of March, took about a week for them both to peak out of soil.

Age from flower:
Unknown

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
Soil in pots (one plant is in regular potting soil, other plant is in a pot for pot stuff; both plants are having the same discoloration problem)

How often do you water and how do you determine when to water:

PH and ppm of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Unknown

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS.
Unknown

Indoor or Outdoor:
Indoor

Room size:
5 ft x 5ft

Light system, size, height from plants:
King Plus 1000w LED Grow Light
A little over 24-30 inches from top of plants

Temps; Day, Night:
Unknown

Humidity; Day, Night:
Unknown

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:
No, just fans

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:
None

Co2; Yes, No:
No

Any other info you think is pertinent:

More pictures
@Bulldognuts

The bottom leaves will do that. Nothing to worry about. Your girls look really healthy.

3 Likes

@FlxerPower Thanks!! Since these are my first ever grow, I just wanted to make sure that it wasn’t a light, heat, or nutrient problem.
Just wanted to add that the one in the hard pot(bigger plant) was planted after the smaller one.
I’m not sure why the plant I planted first is smaller than the second one :woman_shrugging:t3:

Plants are like kids. No two are the same.

2 Likes

Sorry @lilaflorence96 that it took so long to get back to you. Overall your girls look healthy. I wouldn’t worry to much about bottom leaves. Just keep a close eye on them if discoloration starts spreading to upper leaves post again and tag @MidwestGuy and me. I’ll set thread to watch.

3 Likes

Okay, thanks @Bulldognuts & @MidwestGuy ! Much appreciated!