Boron deficiency?

This is a Godfather OG in 3 gallons of soil with only 2 colas. I put her on 12/12 at 3 weeks old. She sprouted mar. 1 and her flowers are 15 days old. Help please!!! It started on the lower leaves but now I’m seeing it on some upper leaves

Hey @Mcsketcher can you please provide the following information for diagnostics…

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you are not sure, note that. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

A boron deficiency is pretty rare. What soil are you using? I wouldn’t expect to see it if in a proper cannabis soil.

The support ticket info @LateNightGardner posted would be very helpful to know.

4 Likes

It’s godfather og from ILGM, indoor in 3 gallons. Humidity stays 50% I actually just bought some soil at Lowes this time… I had kinda forgot about that… Feeding Dr earth. Also feeding her tribus, milk, molasses, barley syrup, coconut water and aloe juice. I have not been growing long… Since last July… Harvested 4 plants… I have several other grows going. Two more GFOGs actually. Neither

are exhibiting the same problem. She has a couple airstones underneath her in a layer of perlite at the bottom of the bag. The biggest difference that’s standing out to me is the soil. The others are in either Dr earth soil or fox farms.

Also… No CO2… Daytime temp is 80, night time temp 74… There is ventilation, 4".

Also, I use tap water. However, I treat it for chloramines and let it sit for a few hours. I use led light as well

Are you treating your root zone with beneficial microbes? I’m using DWC hydroponics and use a product called Hydroguard that provides beneficial microbes that colonize the root zone and protect against bad microbes and they also help supply your roots will a constant gateway to your organic applications.

If your not keeping track of the pH and TDS in your root zone those microbes can help stabilize your soil.

1 Like

I just bought some Great White. She’s gotten a dose… I know it’s not a drug… She is also receiving tribus

2 Likes

I have not been tracking soil pH but I did just receive some calibration mediums for my aperra digital pH meter in the mail today so that will be changing

1 Like

I think it maybe a potassium def

1 Like

I didn’t notice the 3 needed nutrients mentioned as NPK, saw a lot of additives and beneficial nutrients and I would stop the milk. Also didn’t notice any run off PPMs to know the soil concentration?? :love_you_gesture: