Booble's First Grow Ever - OG Kush Auto

Thanks. I can’t wait to see the harvest too. I’ve had a lot more fun growing these than I thought I would.

Do you have a journal? If you do I’d love to follow it, feel free to post the link in here. Been reading a bunch of them.

Day 74
Temp 71
Humidity 59

Fed with nutrients over the weekend. Watered with calmag this morning.

Whats going on now:

600 plant has mostly brown pistils. And is getting some amber on its sugar leaves. I have not seen amber on the buds yet though. I’m thinking about starting the 2 week flush of just water on that plant.

The 1000 plant has tons of white pistils and looks like it’s still filling out. The are a lot more sites on the 1000 plant so I think that’s why it’s taking longer.

It’s getting to the point in the grow where I need to make some decisions. And being the first grow I have no experience to base it on lol.

I’ll upload better pictures next time. Been a busy weekend.

Day 76
Temp 71
Humidity 61

Wanted to get opinions on the 600 light plant. Most pistils are brown. I can see a good amount of amber on the sugar leaves. Possibly some on the buds.

Would this be a good time to start a 2 week flush with just water? I’m just unsure how much it’s going to change in 2 weeks and I don’t want to start too late.

Here are some pictures. All 600 plant. 1000 plant still has many white pistils.

Thanks

Day 84
Temp 70
Humidity 65. - been really humid and a couple days it got to 75. Back down now

I’ve started the 2 week flush of the 600 plant. I was seeing amber on the buds so I decided to flush it.

Plus it will line up with before I’m going away for 5 days better.

The 1000 plant still has plenty of white pistils and is filling out now. That will probably be a few more weeks till the flush.

Leaves are starting to yellow from no nutrients but that’s good for the flush I think.

1 Like

Day 101
Temp 71
Humidity 59

Haven’t checked in here in a while been busy and also went on vacation. Been going pretty good I think. Finished the 2 week flush on the 600 plant. Probably going to cut it and hang it tonight or tomorrow.

The 1000 plant is still growing. So it’s been on the same feeding schedule as before. Has brown pistils but also many white ones so I’ll just keep it going.

Plan for the hang is cut the whole plant at the base and hang it upside down, let it dry for around 10 days. Then dry trim and put in grove bags.

2 Likes