Bonsai my weed - training room

For example that tree already has a good shape
Top it at red circles and you pretty much got a bonsai weed plant
20210328_181615
So it’s like a palm tree

2 Likes

That’s definitely one of the many styles and techniques, but not all plants act the same , just like cutting the full top of the plan just like they do to get a fatter trunk , weed plant won’t recover from that because it’s a annual plant , it’s basically training room , it you have any examples would greatly appreciate the content on to encourage other to try new things , thank you for your input

1 Like

That’s not true… weed is a diateous plant that will live indefinitely on veg light cycle… mothers can be kept for years… :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Canabis auto flowers wont … but photos will

1 Like

They are annual plants and complete their cicle in a natural environment in a year , and been doing so for thousands of year , germinate , grow, flower , produce seeds and die ,keeping them alive for longer can only be done by artificial factor still doesn’t mean the plant behave like that internally by consequence of it, plants that come back from the same trunk next year behave differently that those who only drop seeds then die , those are the basic principles I’m taking about , that’s why you can do this to a tree and they will come back image you’ll kill your plant if you do that to Marijuana- that’s why even if you can veg them forever they are different… and cannot treat the same …

2 Likes

Again thank you for your input, :v:

2 Likes

Gotcha …in nature it’s an annual never really looked into that category but it is diateous which is another category which means it needs a photo signal to begin its senescence… (flowering death march) without the photo signal it will veg indefinitely… when I read on diateous I thought annuals perennials and diateous was all 1 category… @Randy_Marsh I’m learning right along with yall every day

2 Likes

Yes sir exactly, that’s awesome , yeah we all do , and it’s always interesting learning all this adaptations of nature

2 Likes

@Covertgrower … please take this interaction into consideration this is how I start a disagreement since I’ve been back I’m open minded my man and sure dont know everything … :sunglasses::point_up_2:

1 Like

Check it out

Bonsaii

4 Likes

Damn that’s what I want I do

2 Likes

That looks very nice and real :laughing:

2 Likes

/.- yeah it’s real

2 Likes

That’s most definitely real… and cool part is witha photo you can flower and reveg for a change… make a lil stand witha led cluster that’s raiseable… you only need like 30 watts of led in a decent bin number diode… would be a cool item to market with a training video… man that is a good idea :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Definitely not the easiest kind to train , needs some time to get good at it under my desk light would be perfect :star_struck:, but yeah might take a couple of months get anything that can be showcased

High,
New to this thread but I am watching and learning. I. Any wait to try some techniques out.
Thanks man
Ger

2 Likes

Thank you for tagging along , we are not so many so we are trying to keep it together , Welcome to the training room

2 Likes

starting a new

3 Likes

The main issue I have yet found it’s the symmetry on the plant , hate how big leaves get in comparison to the trunk ,will keep this plant in small container to see it this will affect its overall size, including leave size

1 Like

…possibility to the leaf size… if you keep soil to moist is will over all stunt the plant leaves will also grow small as a result… that a diagnosis in seedlings…when your seedlings are slow to take off and fans wont get much bigger then a silver dollar when over watered… I would try to do this after it’s a lil odor tho over watering young can kill… also over defoliation can stunt… possible bonsai techniques… I wouldn’t try the negative stunting on an only plant tho… I would try it if I had 5 or 6 I’m doing at same time… might work tho… but a small plant with not much more then a thick trunk and a palm tree top would work with 2 to 4 big fan leaves just keep topping it down and it will stay palm tree.ee