Bonsai my weed - training room

I love the enthusiasm @Randy_Marsh ! I have a struggling money tree on my desk. Hahahahaha!

#reallife

2 Likes

I can grow actual money in my tent but not on the desk apparently

2 Likes

Nice bro , you just need some fancy pot so we can start training… so they look the part

1 Like

I mean I have mine in training already , she got too big before I decided to work with her

, but for learning purposes she’s perfect a good size to start

4 Likes

Thats beautiful! @Randy_Marsh

2 Likes

I have the fancy pots(wife’s obsession). Im tempted to start a Bruce banner and put it to the test. If I piss it off enough… incredible hulk!

1 Like

Thank you bro I want to get her on top of a rock :rock:

1 Like

Yeah I would say runts would be the best option to put them to use, if they are thriving they are gonna grow big leaves , and that’s a really big problem for ratio-tree trunk to leaf -I still don’t have harvest to smoke so I still buy chunks I hear they come from Cali , but they ok I mean they get me high , do want to do a post for improvement somebody’s weed since I’m receiving a lot of seed in those chunks and I like keeping myself entertained while flower tent it’s not ready - that’s where all this extra plants come from free seeds from the chunk

2 Likes

To be honest, I never thought of just growing them to see… I have tons of unknown seed and should be planting them wherever I can just for the fun of it. I have around 100 house plants, a veggie garden and a tent going. Why not?!

1 Like

Yeah sometimes it gets slow and have to come up with projects an experiments just to get trough , might even flip some really small plants just to see … that’s what it’s all about having fun and making jars in the process

1 Like

I think this mother is around 30 weeks old, a clone from last summer grow

5 Likes

Stem is looking good , getting that ancient feel on the trunk , yeah same trying to get some mother’s run a 2x4 so gotta make sure they are small

2 Likes

Bonsai will start better with a fatter trunk and less leaves… top that thing down to the 2nd node and let it go then top it back down to the new second node… you want the trunk to form a “butress” like a cypress tree…wide at bottom and thin up top … less leaves will slow it down as well :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

For example that tree already has a good shape
Top it at red circles and you pretty much got a bonsai weed plant
20210328_181615
So it’s like a palm tree

2 Likes

That’s definitely one of the many styles and techniques, but not all plants act the same , just like cutting the full top of the plan just like they do to get a fatter trunk , weed plant won’t recover from that because it’s a annual plant , it’s basically training room , it you have any examples would greatly appreciate the content on to encourage other to try new things , thank you for your input

1 Like

That’s not true… weed is a diateous plant that will live indefinitely on veg light cycle… mothers can be kept for years… :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Canabis auto flowers wont … but photos will

1 Like

They are annual plants and complete their cicle in a natural environment in a year , and been doing so for thousands of year , germinate , grow, flower , produce seeds and die ,keeping them alive for longer can only be done by artificial factor still doesn’t mean the plant behave like that internally by consequence of it, plants that come back from the same trunk next year behave differently that those who only drop seeds then die , those are the basic principles I’m taking about , that’s why you can do this to a tree and they will come back image you’ll kill your plant if you do that to Marijuana- that’s why even if you can veg them forever they are different… and cannot treat the same …

2 Likes

Again thank you for your input, :v:

2 Likes

Gotcha …in nature it’s an annual never really looked into that category but it is diateous which is another category which means it needs a photo signal to begin its senescence… (flowering death march) without the photo signal it will veg indefinitely… when I read on diateous I thought annuals perennials and diateous was all 1 category… @Randy_Marsh I’m learning right along with yall every day

2 Likes