Bonsai Cannabis?

Hi,
This is my 3rd time around growing Medical Marijuana. Something really weird is happening and I don’t know what to think about this.
I bought GrandDaddyPurple Seeds in Jan, It’s been in Veg state for 10 weeks and now it is in the 3rd week of Flowering Stage. However, it does not get tall at all, but it starts producing bud/resin. Matter of fact, it is not even considered “Bonsai” category and it was started to develop bud after 6 weeks in 18/6 light settings. It acts like Autoflowering species. But regardless, even if it is not the GrandDaddyPurple, (whatever this is), It’s only 8 inches tall. No branches, just 1 straight stem from the main root. And buds very small, but it is already sticky resin on them. All leaves are thin and small.
I don’t know what to think about this.
My question is, should I just remove this plant out of the tent? I have 3 more plants in the tent and whatever this plant has, I don’t want it to spread to the other plants. (maybe already too late… I don’t know). I need it for my husband’s med and I really am stressed out.
Does anyone have an idea what this could be?IMG_7360

2 Likes

It could just be genetics. I don’t think she has any disease.

4 Likes

What light are you using??

1 Like

Maybe you got a dwarf lowryder ??

1 Like

@ThcinKC, I am using 3 LED grow light 1200W, 1000W, 800W hang approx 3 feet above the plants. I really don’t think it is the light or Nut issue since my other 3 plants are doing just fine under the same condition. This plant isn’t just short. It’s odd in every way.

1 Like

@ThcinKC, I wouldn’t know… I ordered 10 seeds of GrandDaddyPurple. Since I had other seeds from the previous purchase, I only needed to use 1 seed of GrandDaddyPurple, which just happened to be the weird one. I hope my other seeds are nothing like this. This is just a waste of time and energy since it goes same effort to grow and I really don’t need the dwarf plant, especially I needed to make the oil for my husband’s cancer treatment. I know I am not going to have enough… :frowning:

1 Like

It’s a bum genetic on that one then. Kill it and start new. I feel you on the oil i had to make a lot for my mom’s liver cancer

2 Likes

@ThcinKC, Thanks for the suggestion. I think I would take your advice. Sorry to hear about your mom…

@THCCBD & @ThcinKC sorry to hear that you even need to make the oil.

Can you tell me how you make the oil and how it’s used?

2 Likes

Sorry about you’re situation ,how much do you need

1 Like

It’s nice to see another female on forum not that it matters cause all of these guys are great help

3 Likes

Rso oil i read a book by Jeff Ditchfield and use a grain of rice size drop at first 3 months then go to 2 grains of rice size drop a day for maintenance dose for 3 months or more if you can my mom’s went from having a date of 6 months to live to cancer free in 9 months time the spots started shrinking and then they were able to zap the spots with microwave radiation therapy also used 3000mg cbd oil from med terra

7 Likes

That is great news. I’m going to get that book.

@AAA @Amazon66
I am fairly new to growing Cannabis and I know this is a very good place to get help. Everyone is very helpful and kind. As far as making oil, there are many methods which you can find the information on youtube easily.

My husband has metastasis prolactinoma (a benign brain tumor that spread to the bones and now it is terminal), which is very rare cancer. According to his oncologist, there are only a handful of recorded cases in the world. And BCBS pretty much denied all modern treatment that oncologist recommends such as Immunotherapy. Since this disease is so rare thus, no record found to be successful with immunotherapy. So, BCBS is considering this therapy as “experimental” and they would not approve the immunotherapy.

When first he got the diagnosis in 2017, he was given 4-6 months to live. And by 6 months into his diagnosis, he was in the hospital and the doctor suggested that we should consider to keep him in the hospice, which I refused to put him in hospice. As soon as we got home from the hospital, he started on Cannabis oil - 1g per day suppository method. From the death bed to cutting grass in 2 months only taking oil is a pure miracle. He is been on this 1 g oil per day regiment about 18 months now (on and off - due to the supply of the cannabis). He is still far from cancer-free but he is able to function. i.e. go to work. I am wondering if we only knew about cannabis oil when we first found out he had a benign brain tumor…

He is taking 1g of oil every day. We can get 1 month supply per plant, if it is a normal plant, not like this Dwarf plant.

7 Likes

I’m look that book up also

Wow. I wish I knew how to help you guys. I know you need a lot of product.

Good luck

1 Like

Here’s the book

https://www.amazon.com/Medical-Cannabis-Guidebook-Definitive-Medicinal/dp/1937866114/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?keywords=the+medical+cannabis+guidebook&qid=1558457683&s=gateway&sprefix=the+medical+ca&sr=8-1

He has a you tube video that is a step by step how he makes the oil to.Hope this helps you

5 Likes

That certainly is a miracle, I just don’t know why this type of meds aren’t given by Dr. Do you use the whole plant? Are you growing clones or fem seeds? I have found that when growing just seed that I particularly liked it grows bushier and has so many leaves than the Kush strains. I have 1 that popped thru soil March 23 and it will be ready to flower in 2 to 3 weeks, I’m outside but in alittle bit I’ll send pic. So guessing every 5 months or less you could have alot of harvest depending on how much grow room you have. I’m new also but have learned to top and train plants from this forum and their free download of Marijuana grow bible. Let me know if I can help in any way.

1 Like

Thank you. Just ordered the book.

2 Likes

@Amazon66, Thank you! I’ve tried seeds and clones both. My experience, I like the idea of cloning. However, I have an issue doing the cloning since I have one tent is on 12/12 and while cloned plants are on 16/8. Even though I have the 2 tents set up in the same room, so I found it difficult to keep the mother plant on 16/8 and while all other plants on 12/12. My next growing (after current cycle), I am planning on separating tents to 2 different rooms. That way, I can keep veg stage plants (mother plants and clones) away from the budding stage plants. This setup will also shorten the harvesting time as well.
I do have a few marijuana-related books in pdf format including the Medical Cannabis Guidebook by Jeff Ditchfield that @ThcinKC mentioned. I don’t mind putting it in here in open forum, but I don’t know if that would be against forum rules. So, PM me if you are interested.

3 Likes