Bonjoyle's Continuing grow journal

Bruh. That is awesome!!!

1 Like

I submitted that bad girl to the Dec BOM.
Her name is Big Shirl

4 Likes

Wow. Colors. Last gfog was green. Looky here.

4 Likes

Blueberry Muffin Update - 8 weeks
She is a diva. Not an easy grower. Every other set of leaves is healthy/unhealthy.
I transplanted recently and flushed her over the weekend until the ph came back in line. She perked up after so we shall see.

5 Likes

10 Week update. Doing much better now. All new growth is healthy and she had a nice growth spurt after the flush and transplant.

4 Likes

Indeed. Looking awesome!

Looking very good, glad shes happy now

1 Like

Nothing new, 11.5 weeks. Getting ready to flip when the canopy fills in. I blasted her with bloom nutes last watering and have been watching new growth closely to see if I overdid it. Nothing unseemly yet. This is a bushy ass plant.

3 Likes

Beautiful! Dang you can grow! Warmer weather on the way and can’t wait for you and the missus to visit us and we will have a BBQ.

For those that haven’t met Bonjoyle and his wife in person you are missing out. We met at a local cannacon and then I was invited to their place for some melt in your mouth BBQ and great sides.

2 Likes

Thx jane. We all did vibe huh? Good times and i have my calendar blocked out from april to july so we will be available

1 Like

Cannabobs anyone??

Those have been in a grove bag for 60 days at 61%. They were put back after pics.

4 Likes

Blueberry muffin 13 weeks. Keeping her in veg for a bit longer. Maybe a week more then the flip.

3 Likes

I will take a cannabob please!!! Wrapped in rice!!!

1 Like

Day one of the flip. She showed me the :money_mouth_face:

There are 2 overachievers in the group.

2 Likes

End of week 1. Will update again in 2 weeks with before and after the 21 day defol.

2 Likes

14 week update. seeing some changes, thought I should post some pics

HAPPY FRIDAY GROWMIES!!

4 Likes

They look gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow shes looking really good in there

1 Like

16 week update. Around 4 weeks in flower. BB Muffin from Humboldt. Packaging says 45 day flower time. Not gonna happen. More like 60.

I started growing again last year after almost 40 years of not being able to grow. I have never grown anything fru fru. The fruity flavors and strains are new to me so when I was doing some cleaning of the undercarriage I pinched off a lower small bud site and smelled my fingers. WOW…it really does smell like blueberries. I do not understand how they can do this but I am excited to see what she has in store for me.

6 Likes

Nothing new. 17 week update. Started the UV for an hour a day 2 days ago. Will double time each week until harvest. Looks like she has a dimaond encrusted fur coat on.

Watered last night until I got a gallon run off and then hit her hard with bloom nutes. Run off was at 6.4. Nice…Went in at 6.9. I cannot get over the actual smell of blueberries. I know it will change from now to harvest/dry/cure but man it smells so dang good. Sure hope it turns out stoney.

5 Likes