Bonjoyle's Continuing grow journal

Bruh. That is awesome!!!

1 Like

I submitted that bad girl to the Dec BOM.
Her name is Big Shirl

4 Likes

Wow. Colors. Last gfog was green. Looky here.

3 Likes

Blueberry Muffin Update - 8 weeks
She is a diva. Not an easy grower. Every other set of leaves is healthy/unhealthy.
I transplanted recently and flushed her over the weekend until the ph came back in line. She perked up after so we shall see.

4 Likes

10 Week update. Doing much better now. All new growth is healthy and she had a nice growth spurt after the flush and transplant.

3 Likes

Indeed. Looking awesome!

Looking very good, glad shes happy now

1 Like

Nothing new, 11.5 weeks. Getting ready to flip when the canopy fills in. I blasted her with bloom nutes last watering and have been watching new growth closely to see if I overdid it. Nothing unseemly yet. This is a bushy ass plant.

2 Likes

Beautiful! Dang you can grow! Warmer weather on the way and can’t wait for you and the missus to visit us and we will have a BBQ.

For those that haven’t met Bonjoyle and his wife in person you are missing out. We met at a local cannacon and then I was invited to their place for some melt in your mouth BBQ and great sides.

1 Like

Thx jane. We all did vibe huh? Good times and i have my calendar blocked out from april to july so we will be available