Bonjoyle's Continuing grow journal

I totally forgot about the sweet deal you got! I know when I switched from the blurples to an HLG the change in growth and bud was amazing.

1 Like

I also added the UVA30 from them and have been running it for 1 hour a day starting on the beginning of the 3rd week of flower. Since Monday. I cannot wait til Christmas/New years when she will be ready to chop. Very excited to see what these changes will produce.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the fam Jane!!

13 Week update pics

4 Likes

I believe the UVA is doing its thing. I do not remember this many trichs this early. Gonna grab the same age plant from the last for compare pics.
Current GFOG at 3 weeks in flower

Prior GFOG at 4 weeks flower. Didn’t have a pic at exact same time frame in growth

4 Likes

Just ordered some Ol Skool Acapulco Gold. A Land Race strain. We shall see if it is like it was back in the late 70’s -80’s. Used to love that smoke.

1 Like

Cool pics

5 Likes

Week 15

3 Likes

I started this bean for a buddy. BB Muffin from Humboldt. I used it for my addition to the Tips and Tricks for germing thread. When it was time to hand off, my dude ghosted me and within days since I did not have a place for her, she started showing signs of stress.

Once I knew I was keeping her, I got my old tent and light from my son and had a conversation with her about who will be taking care of her and that she would not be leaving. Tell me plants cant understand english haha! Look at her now.

I will let her grow out a few more nodes. remove all of the damaged leaves and transplant her. I am gonna let her do her own thing since I am unfamiliar with this strain and see what she does.

5 Likes

Got my AG today. Cant wait to drop one.

4 Likes

Interesting technique… Have you ever considered electrical tape… I don’t remember who it was, but somebody on this forum recommended it to me once… It’s flexible… And it tears… It works great for those kind of injuries… I’ve even used it as a kind of band aid when I’ve removed lst clips and it accidentally takes a chunk with it… As the plant heals and grows, it’ll literally “hulk” out of the tape… This is a great example… I accidentally split her, same as you, thus the tape around the stalk… The tape around those branches is because when removing clips a chunk of the branch came off… I didn’t want it getting infected… If that’s even possible… I figure open wounds on any living thing is prob not good… Sooooo

You might notice she’s beasting through the tape on her stalk

2 Likes

Week 16 update for the GFOG

And here is week 4 for the Blueberry Baby. TLC for the last 2 weeks since she was starting to die on me due to my guy ghosting me. Got her straightened out now. Trimmed the dead, transplanted and buried the stem. Gave her a light watering into the new pot. Will give her a good watering next time to runoff. Love how they bounce back so quick.
This was right before the transplant.

Looking good now. She happy she is not leaving my care.

5 Likes

The ghost will show at harvest requesting flower…lol.

2 Likes

Oh, I promised him some. Im gonna be like here, this is what you could have grown. He didn’t even have a tent or a light knowing he needed it. I gave him 3 weeks to get ready.

Hope you and Mrs Storm are doing well. How are the scooters doing now? Got em all back up n running?

3 Likes

Sold our work van @Bonjoyle . Had it forever. Big sucker. Sold wifes caddy. Told her not another minute wrenching on it. Bought a smaller vehicle with no miles and a 4 banger. Wife went nuts. Had to put a catback and cold air right away. Promised her a 58mm throttlebody and larger injectors in spring with a light tune. She is spoiled. Has had a sports car for years and years of some sort. The Wing hits storage after xmas. We dialed back our side business and just using internet. Staying very high end gear. Thanks for asking. Gave you a novel…lmao. can tell I am BORED!!!

2 Likes

@Bonjoyle

Sorry your friend ghosted you! Luckily I have my middle child to plant sit for us. Your girls look beautiful and your TLC with the blueberry paid off!

Hi @Storm Hope you and the family are doing well! I have the day off from grand bunny duties since their dog had 8 seizures.

Beautiful

3 Likes

Week 17 pics

I cannot pin the added frosties to the UVA alone at this time as I also added the new light for this grow so it could be a combo. Doesn’t matter though as I am pleased with this grow 100% more than the last.

4 Likes

Here is week 5 for the blueberry muffin
I think I am going to struggle with this plant. She is difficult. Not an easy grower like the GFOG.

2 Likes

She looks healthy! Some strains are drama queens!

1 Like

@Borderryan22
Check out the late stage symmetry pic.

7 Likes