Bonjoyle's Continuing grow journal

@Myfriendis410 Was wondering about trust level and when you get the regular tag next to your name. Is it length of time, amount of posts or likes or badge accumulation??

1 Like

It’s reading posts and commenting along with time on the forum.

1 Like

Is there specific criteria for those items? I’ve read 35k posts, commented on any thread that I can contribute to and have been here since the beginning of the year. Not sure when I actually posted my first thread.

I believe a thank you is in order. Is this the Ask and ye shall receive trophy? Preciate ya!!

3 Likes

You’ve been a good contributing member: I upped your trust level to ‘Regular’. Go ahead and set that in your preferences.

3 Likes

So this is a cool and natural development. @Borderryan22 you will appreciate the symmetry pic.

I topped and my node spacing is tight enough the future colas below are older and will catch the 2 new ones. 4 mains all neck n neck for the duration.

4 Likes

Very nice. Sweet top

1 Like

Updates for Plant growth with new light and pics from new phone. My DLI was 70. After the wife got the transfer complete, I downloaded the DLI app and checked last nite which is when I realized I had been running her 18 hours at the 70 DLI. Dialed that back to 45 before I went to bed and when I woke up she was praying like you would not believe compared to how she looked before bed and the dimming.

Last night pic above
and this morning pic below

and a close up of the new growth where topped

5 Likes

Week 5. Top is looking great. T boned it and spread her so everyone is gettin light.

Before the trim n spread above.
After pics below

6 Likes

My regular status is gone? Is this a glitch?

1 Like

Probably not; it’s based on reading and posting numbers so if you laid off for a bit it will drop you back down.

How’s that?

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Changed the title as I am not going to try the corkscrew training. She is looking to dang good to mess with her. Typical training going forward. I will do the corkscrew for fun on another grow in the future.

2 Likes

My list of seeds after the cannacon and some gifted from @JaneQP. Gonna grab the persian pack from ilgm and i will be set.

3 Likes

Week 6 update. Gonna post some side by side pics of this strain from last grow. The money I spent on upgrades was well worth it.

Here is the 5 week pics from each grow
First grow

Second grow

Difference is night and day or a VW chasin a lambo @Storm

8 Likes

Lookin good. Big difference.

Another 2" toward the perimeter at the tops and I will have a nice ring o fire to go into the home stretch.

9 Likes

And from the nominees for smallest hedgehog…the award goes to…Bonjoyle

5 Likes

@TboneCapone

1 Like

@Newt long term storage query…cool dark cupboard good?

2 Likes

That’s what I use. In Groves. And sometimes in Mason jars. But same cabinet.

1 Like