BoilerGuy's Go✔️ILGM-Banana Kush

Run the regular Jack’s until flip, then run the booster mix for the time you flop. Until 3 weeks after, you’ll need mkp to run the booster mix.

2/2.7/2/1.2
Jacks
Cal nitrate
Epson salts
Mkp

Flower mix 3.8/2.2/1.2.
*If calcium issues try 3.7/2.5/1.1

Some can run 4/2/1.2 in flower and it does work good but you need to keep an eye out for calcium deficiency and if that happens change to the normal flower mix, with a flush of it first.

3 Likes

12/8/21–WELL SHE’S ABOUT 6 INCHES AWAY!
Take a look for yourself, that Blue Dream is about 6inches from that HLG 288 triple QB and seems to love it!?!? :fire:
The top main cola of the Fire OG has had enough and is flattening and fattening and beginning to bleach I think.
The other 2 are doing very well too!

5 Likes

1/1/22-- HARVEST DAY! :heavy_check_mark:
FIRE OG KUSH
BLUE DREAM
EXTREME GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

Wet trimmed
Bud washed with hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice.
Rinsed and hung to dry.
Overall very very impressed with how things went this go around. Thank you lovely people for all the help!
Here are some pictures! :heavy_check_mark:

7 Likes

Congratulations on the chop!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!! :ninja: @Covertgrower
Glad to have the opportunity to share it with you!
Appreciate all the help. Keep up the good work YOU do!

2 Likes

Anytime! Happy to help, and I love watching others be successful! You got the next grow on cruise control, I look forward to the next one. :sunglasses:
I don’t do much, just hanging out with the rest of the cool cats in the community! :sunglasses::seedling:

2 Likes

Wow! Nice and colorful! Good job and Congratulations!! Keep us posted. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Hellraiser
I want to congratulate you in regards to winning the
2021 Bud of The Year! A very well deserved win! :tada:
Keep up the good work! That Blue Dream was beautiful!!
However if I recall, you’ve grown a Gorilla Glue?
I’m gearing up for another go AND gorilla glue is among the mix of seed drop candidates.
Could you give a brief smoke/grow report?
Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Yes, Gorilla Glue was my first ILGM strain grow. It was very nice, great high and yields, easy to grow, doesn’t stretch too much (unlike the Blue Dream that stretches like crazy). The best plant of the group gave a very strong buzz with a nice taste, nice bud structure with high calyx to leaf ratio. One of my biggest yielders as well. Highly recommended.

3 Likes

1/30/22-- 4 LITER CV FULL OF ILGM BLUE DREAM!

2 Likes

Those are absolutely outstanding looking! Awesome job! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@MattyBear
Long time no talk, your plants look great btw! :heavy_check_mark:
I understand you’ve been doing a 12/12 schedule shortly after germination or a variation of that…
Well I’ve got a question for you and I’d like to hear your opinions…
I’m not hunting for phenotypes or quality really. Just want to use up some of the existing seeds I’ve got to work with instead of a long veg time and huge flowering plants that I was not prepared for previously.
I will be in autopots again. Jack’s 321
The 5gal XL Spring pot/fabric pot.
They’re great and I love how easy the system is.
I would also like to utilize the 12/12 schedule to obtain a smaller plant and get to flowering a bit sooner.
Right now I’ve got 2 ILGM Agent Orange
and 2 ILGM Godfather OG and couple others that are in solo cups, and they’re getting big QUICK.
Typically I’d transplant into a 3gal pot before the transplant into the 5gal Autopots. I’ll get some pictures in here soon.
I would like to hear what would you do at this point. Opinions are welcomed too.

3 Likes

Hey man, good to hear from you! I am growing 12-12 from seed to harvest the last few rounds. I am growing in one gallon pots. If you want to get through your extra seeds faster than this method usually gets you an extra harvest per year.

4 Likes

5/21/22–DAY AFTER TRANSPLANT :heavy_check_mark: 21 DAYS OLD
Well, why rush… I think I will remain patient instead of a complete 12/12 schedule. Although I’ll get them to the 12/12 a bit sooner unlike last time.
2. ILGM Agent Orange and 2. ILGM Godfather OG
One of each is in 100% Canna coco like last time.
The others are in a Cana coco and perlite mix.
Jack’s 321 :heavy_check_mark: 5.8ph at 650ppm
Anyone ever grew these before?
@Nicky @Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @Zee @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower @MattyBear @MidwestGuy @TokerGuy @OlyBoy98503
Let’s get things dialed in and make this happen!
Excited to watch these grow! ILGM!

8 Likes

I haven’t seen them grown before

1 Like

I’ve grown an Agent Orange a few years ago and currently have a Godfather OG going. It’s the most picky of the 7 plants in my tent but some others are growing some really nice ones

3 Likes

I just started two Godfather OG.

4 Likes

This the agent orange I have going now. She’s been grown with grow dots. Only been watered her whole life. She’s starting to stack up.

7 Likes

5/29/22-- SYSTEM IS A GO :heavy_check_mark: 8 DAYS LATER
Leak free and sooooo easy!
Autopots matched with Jack’s 321. 5.8ph
Valves cleaned, filter in the rez cleaned, new tubing, little longer so I can move them around easier in the grow tent.
The Agent Orange leaves are super fat whereas the Godfather OG is little taller and have more nodes.
I’ve already started a little LST and I tried Fimming one of the G.O.G
Powered up another HLG light, still on a 18/6 schedule.
ILGM!

5 Likes

Glad to hear you are loving the autopots!
Looking nice and healthy

2 Likes