BoilerGuy's Go✔️ILGM-Banana Kush

Looking awesome! :clap:t2::+1:t2:
Are you on 12/12 yet or are they autos?
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks like a blade of grass to me.
Edit: Haha oops wrong thread.

1 Like

Yes today I obtained the 12/12 light schedule.
No autos here
Although I oughta post up some pictures of my ILGM Sour Diesel Autos. Check this out

2 Likes

ILGM Sour Diesel Auto harvested 34 days ago.

3 Likes

Hey what’s the red spot in the fifth picture?:thinking:

1 Like

Built in dabs I suppose :rofl:
These Autos grew entirely too long and entirely 12/12.
Even germinated in 12/12.
Those are EVERYWHERE throughout many of the buds.
Some are clearer, some just barely amber but some are even more red and dark like that one there.
Oozing everywhere, it’s resin I suppose.

2 Likes

Post 427 or 428 was my harvest day and there are much more pictures of all those “built-in dabs” :rofl:

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower here’s another picture of an inner bud oozing! I sat down last night and got medicated with it. I had plenty more in the bowl when I woke up this morning :rofl: Great sleep

Closer look

5 Likes

5/23/21

2 Likes

5/24/21-- IT CONTINUES
I kept telling myself, “this time I’m going to fill that tent!”
And here I have it, my full tent! 1 week into flower.
Both my HLG Triple 288 QB turned up to the max!
Debating on adding my HLG260QB I believe it is…
Debating on adding the net…
Debating on defoliating…
What would my lovely people do if you were in control?
@OlyBoy98503 @Hellraiser @BobbyDigital @HappyHydroGrower @Nicky @TokerGuy @Zee @fast-grow

8 Likes

My current grow I took everything off the lower 1/3rd of my plants and took every fan leave that was coming out of the base of a branch, mainly off the main stalk but also from branches that reached the canopy. If a branch did not make it to the top I also removed it. I did this about a week before flipping to flower and also left my small clones alone until a few weeks into flower and just removed the large fan leaves from the stalks, below any branches.
Along with 3 toppings for my Strawberry Kush that vegged for over 3 months, I have more colas than I can count. My SK from seed has all but collapsed from the weight of the buds. I am a big fan of losing lower stuff that won’t produce much if anything.

5 Likes

Man you ain’t kidding. That is a full house, lol

3 Likes

Looking great bro! Massive stretch coming in. I would just make sure all bud sites have light coming in, that will be a slight challenge, you adding a net?

4 Likes

Same. I’d remove all the leaves and bud sites from the lower third and most of the rest of the leaves.

5 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hey brother, I may very well be wrong, but I would keep a close eye on that left front plant. That leggy lanky look makes me think male. :scream: :thinking:
May not be.
:v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I almost always keep a close eye on the tent. Try to anyways… So far it’s all pistils. But after taking LOTS off the plants I know that results in a bit of stress and I hope for no herms. Yes a close eye will be kept. So far everything I got is female.
I’m a little worried about the weight of the buds on that lanky thing and some of the others, debating on a support net but I think we’ll just deal with any problems as they come. But I’m also a big fan of preventive maintenance to avoid issues that may arise.
I’ll have us a post defoliation picture later this evening.
Thanks @HappyHydroGrower :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

5/26/21-- THE DAY AFTER DEFOLIATION
Feedwater at 5.8pH and 1050ppm in the pots.
81° f 40%RH
Also, the past 3 waterings/ reservoir refills I have been squirting a little bit of hydrogen peroxide on the sides of the Rez and then my wave maker mixed it all up. It seems to have helped with that Rez funk. :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Oh ya and that solo cup odd ball gold leaf that sprout with like 2tone green/white leafs and was slow… mutant… one I should have culled but did not. I’ve kept it alive… instead. It’s flowering now haha let’s see what happens in a month from now!

4 Likes