BoilerGuy's Go✔️ILGM-Banana Kush

Congratulations on the harvest!

Take care of that sticky and let’s hear how it smokes when it’s curing!

3 Likes

@BoilerGuy Congrats on the harvest! looking niceeee

3 Likes

Nice buds! I wouldn’t count on an auto to reveg, a photo plant would reveg from that stump no problem. Part of why I don’t do auto’s indoors, takes away so many options, no cloning, no reveg, no control over flowering, etc… Don’t know why people bother with autos indoors. I see their usefulness in outdoor growing.

7 Likes

11/5/20-- THANKS :heavy_check_mark:
Everyone!! Thank you for all the helpful advice and opinions! It helps me a lot!
Wanted to update with some pictures!
Stable temperatures and humidity with plenty of airflow through the tent.
Topped them 11 days ago as with their previous watering.
Picture time

3 Likes

Ya got em looking very happy. :grin:

1 Like

Looks nice and healthy!

1 Like

11/15/20-- THE LST AND SOME DEFOLIATION!

You know the drill, massage that stem and decided where you want to bend it. I use various different ways to tie down the topped tops.
After they recover and I see the lower branches taking off I’ll apply the net, which will be roughly 2 weeks from the flower FLIP.
I will use about 3 weeks to stage the light schedule taking an hour or two every week until I get to the 12/12 flowering schedule!

IMG_20201115_180712|375x500

3 Likes

11/16/20-- FEEDWATER TIME
Also defoliated a little bit more
Water until fully saturated and I see a good amount of run off! :heavy_check_mark:
Many more bud sites to come!
6.5PH
340PPM

2 Likes

11/21/20-- PICTURE UPDATE
Averaging 65 degrees fahrenheit in the grow space.
MUCH cooler than my banana grow.
Also I topped these 3, so I can understand why they are so dang short and bushy.
When I do get to 12/12 and really crank up the lighting and put them through the trellis net I ASSUME I’ll see that 2 to 3 week stretch…

Bottom is Gold Leaf
Top left is Pure Indica
Top right is Chemdawg

5 Likes

11/25/20-- PICTURE UPDATE
These BUSHES are in store for a pruning and watering!
Maybe tomorrow, I’d like to see them wilt just a bit before doing so
Overall any suggestions or question?

2 Likes

You seeing any difference in calmag needs on the Gold Leaf? I also noticed in late flower I really had to up the water. Man they were sucking it up. Just got mine chopped.

SCROG is looking like its time to clean and move the clones in…:grin: your plants looking good. I assume some photo updates after trim job?

1 Like

Super nice what you got going on! Is that a partial harvest? Beautiful setup!
Not seeing a difference in calmag needs quite yet, however I have noticed that my Gold Leaf has much deeper ridges on the fan leafs vs the others that appear much more smooth.
Yes I’ll have before and after pictures!

1 Like

Yeah that was a partial harvest. Got that in the hanging pic ×3 curing now but test smoke was pretty frigin awesome.

1 Like

As advertised! Dang! @Bow4Buck you’re doing it up right!