BoilerGuy's Go✔️ILGM-Banana Kush

I am always down for that.

1 Like

I’ll have you my official smoke report soon! However I can definitely say that it smells really really sweet, most buds are pretty dang dense and it’s all super ridiculously sticky!

1 Like

Ya! :+1: We’ll see what happens!! But honestly, What’s the worst that can happen? Maybe bud rot on the inner buds or something? I can’t think of anything BAD that would come from leaving that Auto do its thing…

1 Like

Other than making good sleep medicine… nothing. Lol

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll need it!
The Pure Indica, Chemdawg and Gold Leaf are really taking off and looking good. No noticable transplant shock. Thinking it’s getting close to begin some LST. 3 plants in a 4x4. I’d like to do better that my previous banana and random seed grow!

1 Like

I have 4 soaking right now. One of those 4 came from a bag of fire street weed in alaska. Stuff messed me up!

1 Like

Not sure what it could be? Alaskan seed?
Ya so my bag seed grow initially sprouted 4 and 3 turned male. My other I grew out and documented it within the grow journal. But my goodness I have smoked a bit of it, one of those fluffy nugs from the bottom of the plant. It was seriously strong… and now is even more!

1 Like

Could be Tahoe OG? I’m not sure at all!!
In the curing jar it smells of burnt rubber tire and 2 stroke exhaust, a sour citrus but with a strong smell of coffee grounds

1 Like

10/16/20-- SMOKE REPORT ILGM-BANANA KUSH :heavy_check_mark:

Strain : Banana Kush
Seed bank : ILGM
Indoor/Outdoor : Indoor
Medium : Happy Frog, extra perlite, lots of Myco and a top dressing of some worm castings and dolomite lime
Flowering time : 8 maybe 9 weeks.
Cured/not cured : Its been in the jars for 37 days. 56%rH

When opening the jars to smell it’s very very sweet! Very floral like a rose but overall very sweet smelling. Not exactly the smelliest either, it rather subtle smelling.

Ok now when ground up in the herb grinder I have to be honest with you, it smells much different than it did but still that same very sweet based smell now accompanied with a pungent skunky smell and almost like a really really ripe banana that’s been in a sandwich bag after lunch kinda smell. Overall a very pleasant smell!

Dry hit all I get is the standard good kush taste just very floral lots of that “terp” taste! Very pleasant!

When smoked, ah ha… There it is! I now understand why they’ll call it Banana Kush… It’s honestly tasted of banana! A sweet fresh cut banana. Smooth! But yet when it really hit my lungs I got that lung expansion/ medicinal tasty feeling… Hard to describe… but its great. :+1:

Now immediately it felt like it went straight behind my eyes and it took effects on me.
I feel as if this is a very versatile strain to smoke, I will explain.
Initially it made me pretty forgetful I had my normal home chores that I’d be doing… laundry, dishes, ect… I didn’t really enjoy this but made it through the home chores and got them all done
Cleaned out the bowl and packed another bowl of Banana Kush. Geez this stuff is sticky!! Even more so if the humidity is up… I like my smoke close to 55% when smoking. so I smoked it down!!
This is probably the most potent cannabis I’ve ever consumed! Nearly hallucinogenic… by this time in the day I’m already warming up some leftover BBQ in the microwave. I’ve got the munchies!!
Ate a bit of BBQ, loaded another fresh bowl of that sweet smelling Banana Kush took a good rip and on the inhale I get it everytime, the sweet banana terp, smooth skunk and it hits me right behind my eyes again! This time I’m almost immobilized on the couch pondering my thoughts… writing this review. What a journey it’s been! Glad everyone could be here! And I’m happy to have shared this! Here are some pictures of that ILGM-BANANA KUSH :heavy_check_mark:

BIG BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!!

8 Likes

You may be beyond this but have recently heard that many sativa strains will throw white pistols beyond being ready. Its Sour Diesel right?

2 Likes

Is that right? Haha it’s way overdue! Ya it’s a sour diesel auto. The very bottom nugs where I initially nipped them off, are now taking off and growing close to a gram bud! Haha.

2 Likes

10/25/20-- TOPPED PLANTS! AND WATERING!
Added just a bit more soil to the top. Watered in, fully saturated. Topped them!
Feedwater 6.5pH at 230+/- ppm

Can you tell who’s who?

4 Likes

10/30/20-- MY VERY FIRST AUTOFLOWER HARVEST!
Cut down and wet trimmed my very first Sour Diesel Auto!
Way past due! Germinated and “vegged” if you will, in 12/12 for almost 55+/- days then I switched it to 17/7 and began to notice some more white pistils coming back, so another 50 days later I’m now harvesting. Basically 100 days from seed to harvest.

Here’s the kicker question for someone,
Do you think I can get what I have below where I cut to grow back, re-veg or maybe continue to bulk up throughout my veg period for my other photos? Or no?

PS. This SOUR DIESEL STINKS!! And I’m handling it way careful to ensure I keep hand to bud contact to a minimum! But dang! Seriously! It smells like you got DIESEL on yours hands from a nasty ole fuel pump station.

@Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Bow4Buck @ashhhh @SKORPION @Zee @OlyBoy98503 @Dr.Zooted @DivChem

7 Likes

Be tough doing it with an auto… Its got its own schedule. U can’t do anything to change those Russian genetics unfortunately.

2 Likes

Those buds sure look pretty though partner!

2 Likes

Kinda thinking like @DivChem when I had my 16 autos outside this summer left some leaves and small buds hoping they would mature better. Everyone of them just died out.

2 Likes

Great looking buds, well done, congratz on harvest! I have not seen an auto reveg.

2 Likes

I saw it once where someone got a second harvest off an auto. They harvested and set the pots out in the yard, when they got around to disposing of them one out of the group had regrown a lot of larp and a few popcorn buds. They didn’t get alot but an extra half oz to an oz but hey why not. But in that situation they didn’t reveg just reflowered.

4 Likes

Yes, possibly, but it will take a long time.

2 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest!

Take care of that sticky and let’s hear how it smokes when it’s curing!

3 Likes