Bogleg's "Whatever I have going on" Thread

Im certain they would argue that each individual stalk would constitute a single plant regardless of genetic identity.

1 Like

I am certain of that as well.

2 Likes

I wonder if a decoy grow would work. Have your nice, legal, small plant count grow, in plain sightā€¦OH, you caught me. Meanwhile, the 200 plant SOG is in the hidden room, stankin it upā€¦

3 Likes

THatā€™s sorta how I handle my outdoor grow. I figure if I have a couple of plants outside, most people would assume I donā€™t also have 25 clones going insideā€¦

5 Likes

@dbrn32 in case you are interested.

2 Likes

Thanks for tag, I missed it

2 Likes

Very interested in that Kwazulu.

2 Likes

thatā€™s it buddy,

I like the psychologyā€¦ :thinking:

:grin:

2 Likes

Me too - I really hope itā€™s female. Right now the most vibrant plant is the Rosetta Stone. Not really a surprise considering my general growing strategy has worked well with all Princess offspring. I hope that one is a female too. Well I hope they all are, actually. Hehe.

That and the Duckwebs are supposed to be pure indicas - something Iā€™ve never grown or smoked.

7 Likes

Which one is pure indica? The Kwazulu is a landrace sativa, as far as I know. Pure indica gonna knock you out! :sleeping:

3 Likes

Good catch! I totally reversed that in my mind for some reason. The Duckweb is supposedly all indica.

4 Likes

Anyway my thought on them is that 1) they would both be my first landrace strains so they would give me some kind of baseline for each of the ends of the spectrumā€¦ honestly I donā€™t think would really happen but itā€™s still a data point, no matter how subjective, and 2) if the Kwazulu lives up to the billing Iā€™d like to make it a parent. If I like the Duckweb, then Iā€™ll likely start looking for other pure indicas to compare it against. So far it doesnā€™t seem to like the way I grow. The Duckweb is an Afghani strain originally.

6 Likes

Parent plants starting to fill the tent up.

Of the four clones one has roots (Cherry Bomb) and the Hawaiian Duckweb has the tell tale blistering showing roots about to pop out.

From the bottom left corner going clockwise:

1. Rosetta Stone
  2. African Kwazulu
  3. Cherry Bomb
  4. Cherry Bomb (I mustā€™ve damaged this plant when I transplanted it, itā€™s lagging badly)
  5. and 6) Hawaiian Duckweb
14 Likes

They look good!

2 Likes

Getting there. Hopefully there are some female plants in there.

1 Like

Fo shizzle!

When that source turbo you sent me comes in, Iā€™m gonna send you back a piece if equipment I never used.

I bought it for my hydroponics grows (which im no longer doing) to protect against outages. Itā€™s a battery back up that should last you about three hours on your hydro system. It wonā€™t be able to control your climate I donā€™t think but it will keep things like your air pumps going.

Itā€™s just sitting in my parts room collecting dust so Iā€™m going to send it to you

Vertiv Liebert 700VA 420W LCD UPS Mini-Tower Battery Backup & Surge Protection, 3 Year Warranty (PSA4-700MT120)

8 Likes

I see youā€™re using govee. Iā€™ve become a recent fan of theirs. $20 dual WiFi motion sensors are awesome also!

1 Like

Awesome! I will put it to good use. Thank you brother!

2 Likes

That ainā€™t gonna be cheap to mail a battery backup. Like 20 pounds I bet but anyways Iā€™ve never seen any of the hydro guys talking about a battery backup. Duhh - makes total sense did you have a bad experience @TDubWilly
And you are right Bo just about every strain you got Iā€™ve never heard. I gotta go check out this duckweb you speak of but they look incredible mi amigo, in their little webcamā€¦lol as if I donā€™t stare at them enuff when Iā€™m home. Iā€™ve thought about putting my Blink security system on my room but my wife would say thatā€™s it if I watched my plants INSTEAD of the houseā€¦ LMAO

3 Likes