Bogleg's Hazy Black and Blue Grow

I topped off the GL with a 1300ppm solution tonight. Left her at 980ppm. She was at 700 before the top off.

8 Likes

That SCROG is a thing of pure beauty.

5 Likes

I think this one may be epic. I don’t remember even your really big colas looking that nice on first gl.

3 Likes

It’s gotta be the lights. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice try haha

3 Likes

Looking amazing, @Bogleg.

1 Like

Your killing it, again @Bogleg
Super looking scrog Brother.

2 Likes

GL this morning was at 5.79/980ish… I topped her off with condensate and left her at 5.92/800.

13 Likes

Well, it looks…okay. LMAO!

Fantastic.

1 Like

phenomenal pics and grow!!

1 Like

It’s kind of a happy accident - this GL was supposed to be outside. Glad I recognized it’s potential relative to my investment in it.

4 Likes

@Bogleg mate I have finished reading all posts and have caught up with everything I was a real pleasure to read through your journal thank you so much for your efforts and sharing so much with us and let me also Congratulate you on your massive success I can’t say enough I’m now set to watching :+1:.

4 Likes

Wow that is awesome

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the compliment mate! My success is in direct relation to how much time I invest here in the forum - no doubt. It took a lot of patient people around here to get me where I am as a grower… hope they keep being patient because I still have a long ways to go. :slight_smile:

While I’m here, an update on the Gold Leaf…

Last night the GL was at 5.84/830 so I gave her a gallon or so of 1300ppm water. Left her at 5.87/990. This morning she was at 5.77/980. I topped her off with two gallons of condensate and now she is at 5.89/760.

13 Likes

Awh mate your an absolute legend, your updates are so interesting and Educational you are doing yourself and all off us on the ILGM forum an excellent service for sure I tip my hat to you @Bogleg :ok_hand:.

6 Likes

This is what my GL ended up like last time:

I think this one will look a lot different. Hopefully it smokes the same. :slight_smile:

This morning her PH was down again… 5.62. I may have to get in there and take a deeper look at the roots. They look and smell okay… really stained right now from the Floralicious Bloom, it appears. She’ll get a res change over the weekend so probably no big deal. Her PPMs were at 940 before I added a couple gallons of condensate, now she’s at 5.81/750.

9 Likes

GL reacting the same still - dropping PH some. This morning she was at 5.52 and 660ppm. I topped her off with condensate and raised her PH. She’s at 5.91/560 now. I’ll give her a res change tonight and get her back up to 1000. Tomorrow will conclude week 5 since the flip to 12/12.

9 Likes

What week of flower did you use dry koolbloom on your autos?

1 Like

I always use it from the first sign of flower until 2-3 weeks before harvest.

1 Like

Do you still use your base nutes also. Or just koolbloom by itself full strength?