Bogleg's Hazy Black and Blue Grow

She’s getting there! This is my first attempt to see if I can get a pound out of one plant. I think it will be close if I manage to keep her alive and happy through her flower phase.

4 Likes

I will call it now.

1 Like

Are you still able to contact Bob? I would love to chat with him again. He’s not the first good person to be run out of here.

Probably won’t be the last since the source of his problems is still here…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t stop me from voting for it. Foxtails mean you took her out as far as she would go. The colors show you are removing nutes at the right time. All of which ends up in a gorgeous bud like that.

@Not2SureYet has foxtailing which concerned him but my comment to him was that she’s near the end and she’s telling you that.

I love it!

10 Likes

Quick update tonight. I think the BCK will come down Saturday afternoon. I’ll put her on a dark period on Friday morning.

The GL was thirsty over the last 24 hours! I had to add about 2.5 gallons of water to her. Her ppms prior to adding water were 1000… after, she was at 886. PH was at 5.84. I’m thinking tomorrow I will need to give her some more nutes.

14 Likes

BCK trichome pics from tonight:

@MAXHeadRoom

12 Likes

Looks like it’s about ready

1 Like

I just looked at the above pics and those are nice. That bck is beautiful

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate that coming from you.

Getting close. Still some clear but a lot of milky trichomes too.

Stunning!

2 Likes

What effect are you going for with this one, Al?

1 Like

Gorgeous trich shots @Bogleg and that BCK, ho-lee crap that’s a beautiful plant!! Great work!!

1 Like

Well. I generally just want it at its peak regardless of the strain. This is supposed to be pretty narcotic. I was thinking 10% Amber. But really the most cloudy I can get is what I want.

3 Likes

Keep checking daily if you can. You will see your buds swell and then you will be close. Give it at least one more week. Looking good though.

3 Likes

My last harvest, everything turned within 3 days. After waiting all that time, it happened 2 weeks after when I first wanted to harvest them. Sure glad I waited cuz my stash beats the dispensary stash out of California

3 Likes

This why I feel many of us here harvest to early. In a proper harvest the plants will start eating them selves and the fan leaves will turn yellow. The buds will swell in there last attempt to get pollinated. Then the trichomes will start to degrade and turn amber. These are the things you need to look for. A couple of pics so you know what it looks like.

15 Likes

If they swell much more he’s gonna have to move out haha!

5 Likes

Well, I’ve never let one go longer than where it is right now, so… for the sake of experimentation, I will keep checking and posting trichome pics, and give her at least until Thursday of next week unless I see more than 20% amber, then I am yanking it out.

5 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. :sunglasses::us:

1 Like

I took all next week off for a staycation, so I will be perfectly positioned to give her a proper finish.

5 Likes