Bogleg's Hazy Black and Blue Grow

It’s pretty much another forum just like this one. You can use personal messaging over there, and because you pay for the forum, it’s private (not open to search engines like this one), and you can post links and discuss other related vendors.

In addition to that, there are a series of “labs” that are instructions on both growing your first plant (a seed to bud course), and master courses on things like training. It’s a lot of good information. If I’m being honest it’s all information you could find for free with a google search and some time… but it helps to have things laid out in a manner that makes sense.

4 Likes

Sexy looking trichome shots @Bogleg thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’m considering swapping the plants so that I can get the GL under the COBs and trained sooner rather than later.

What, if any, negative impact might it have on the BCK if I move her to my veg tent and put her under my two KingPlus 1200w LED panels for the final week?

2 Likes

I don’t think she would have much of an impact especially the last week. Also would like to point out I don’t have that much experience doing anything like that.
If it were me faced with that decision, I would do it, it is the last week after all, at this point it’s about flushing more than bulking. @Bogleg

4 Likes

That’s my thinking as well - and she’s been super low PPMs now 4 or 5 days. Plus I’ll be able to give her 24 hours of darkness and all that jazz so that’s one less day with lights anyway.

2 Likes

Hint hint hint…
add2f0964ae2d149d536e5a10340241bf5bd11b5_1_690x457

@Bogleg some stoners don’t do well with hints, Brother!
e5cad264865b7535bed812afdf4b90aebb57f0c3_1_498x500

7 Likes

Yeah; I have the exact same one. Works great. But I clip samples and do it on the kitchen table: I can’t get 'em still enough in the grow space.

2 Likes

I actually put all my fans on the same power strip by themselves so I can turn them off briefly while I get pics. The air pump still vibrates some but I find it doesn’t impact the camera’s ability to get a clear pic. With my old microscope (the zOrb) it was nearly impossible.

2 Likes

One thing it differs in over the public forum is that in general you have fewer absolute new growers so it’s fun to work with and talk to peers at a similar level of experience. Give or take. That’s not to say that I don’t appreciate new growers and try to help too but it changes the dynamic of the forum somewhat. Not for the worse; just different.

8 Likes

@Bogleg this is the first thread I’ve followed from beginning to end and I have got to say that you grow some beastie plants. Two big thumbs up to you my friend

3 Likes

Well, now let’s hope she fills back in. I got pretty aggressive with her.

11 Likes

The manifold there shows you what happens when you have a damaged stem/branch. When I was trying to train it for the second topping, I accidentally split the first topping on the right side. As a result the two sides grew very differently, with the left growing as I expected it, and the right one, after being stunted and behind the other side, catching up and surpassing it.

8 Likes

I finished jarring up the Blueberry Auto this morning. Final total was 8.96oz (251g) and two one gallon bags of fresh (now frozen) larf and trim.

13 Likes

Very nice! 9 oz from an auto is outstanding.

7 Likes

Credit to ILGM’s genetics on this one - me and this plant did not get along at all when she was in veg and through her transition to flower.

2 Likes

Well it looks like you showed her who was boss!

3 Likes

Very nice @Bogleg

2 Likes

Wow!!! You got 9oz from an auto. I think that is the most I have seen on this forum. Maybe you should get some free seeds for that. Good advertising. :sunglasses::us:

8 Likes

Good haul from the auto @Bogleg your going to need more storage :joy::joy:

2 Likes

BCK trichome pics tonight:

20 Likes