Bogleg's Hazy Black and Blue Grow

I think so. You’ll be hitting window where stems start hardening off shortly after that though.

2 Likes

Yeah - it’s going to be close. Trichome check tonight on the BCK. If she can come down between now and Saturday I should be cooking with gas.

I would think so. For whatever reason, I think this is going to work out well for you.

1 Like

The worst thing that can happen is I strip it down and go for 8 giant colas. That sounds like it could be fun to witness too.

2 Likes

Trichome pics from this morning:

19 Likes

Gorgeous, dude! You really did a nice job.

2 Likes

Great photos dude. Are those from your smart phone?

1 Like

Nah I wish! I use one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50?tag=greenrel-20

Mounted to a tripod.

5 Likes

Nice set-up? Somebody else had one of those. I think it was bob31. I had heard he passed away. Is that true.

WTF??? I hope that’s not true! I mean, we all have to go at some point, but I don’t want that to be the reason he’s not here!

3 Likes

Yep - Bob31 is the one who turned me onto the setup. All I heard is that he had personal reasons for taking a bow out of the forum. Beyond that, I don’t know. He was very helpful to me, and always polite even with my dumbest questions.

5 Likes

IMHO he was one of the best members here, if you look at all around contributions!

4 Likes

I dont know if that is true so dont freak out. Maybe it was another bob. He helped me out a lot in the beginning too. But he was in soil and I was doing aeroponics

2 Likes

I remember when I first saw you speaking with him. Lol…your avatar was always in my mind because of all the problems I saw with all the digital glitches. Took me back to the 80s everyone I watched y’all interact.

Lol…I still hear it whenever I see your avatar…

4 Likes

I agree - he was very helpful and very giving of his time. My experience with him was like Max’s - when I first got here he was extremely helpful to me, but I’m a hydro guy so I didn’t interact with him a ton.

3 Likes

Its funny how you see people come and go. Most new people get started and once they learn how to grow just give up on helping others. And then there are those who must have just given up and quit growing because they where not successful. Sometimes this is the only interaction I get with people on a daily basis especially in the winter when I dont get out much. Sad but true

8 Likes

The people here and in the lab are the only people I can really talk to about this stuff… I don’t know any one else that’s into it locally and my wife is fed up with hearing about it at this point. :rofl:

13 Likes

Its amazing how much I have learned on this forum. Growing amazing weed and building grow systems and building lights. It never seems to stop. I could not have done it without everyone here and for that I am grateful

3 Likes

It is for exactly that reason that I decided to buy the Bergman’s Lab membership. I had money at the time, and didn’t really have any expectations of the Lab… I just felt the help I received here warranted a little extra investment in ILGM, and that seemed like a good win-win option to me.

2 Likes

I have never been on the lab side. But I hear good things. @Bogleg @FloridaSon Is it another forum just like this one?

4 Likes