Bogleg's "Dejah" Hybrid Grow (SOG-ish, Ebb and Flow, 4x4, COBs)

you know they may be ugly ducklings now but man when they do take off they turn into beauty queens … lookn good sir nice stuff.

4 Likes

Which pheno are you liking better so far? I noticed my AFC clone has 3 tops on it. It’s weird but cool :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Looking real good dude!

4 Likes

Too early to tell, to be honest. Smell-wise so far they all seem pretty similar. They’ve lost their orange smell and smell more like lemon grass now - more of an “herb” smell to them at the moment. Very stinky already. As far as growth, the two topper is pretty impressive, but the lower stems on each of the main trunks are sub-standard compared to a “normal” plant.

4 Likes

Y’all have my brain in overtime trying to come up with a version of 6 one gallon or 2 three gallon pots flood\drain system. 2 reservoirs, total of 12 one gallon pots in 2x3ft. My brain won’t stop… It’s too late

4 Likes

You could use a utility tub like this:

https://www.tooldiscounter.com/ItemDisplay.cfm?lookup=BON11-409-B7&source=froogle&kw=BON11-409-B7&gclid=Cj0KCQiAk-7jBRD9ARIsAEy8mh4yJe7t0lLdhb7e7szCuP_AMI6ginSgO-8XHN2dkB5KmNHmHnU9OEEaAiyOEALw_wcB

2 Likes

I would look for a tub of some kind that’s the right size, and then remote the reservoir outside of the space…biggest issue would be making sure it has enough height difference to drain properly. Hmm.

3 Likes

Thinking hard, on fifth version in my head already.

2 Likes

Then you could use pots like these:

https://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Active-Aqua-Square-White/dp/B005DPDHXE/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=5x5+plastic+pot&qid=1551652479&s=gateway&sr=8-3

2 Likes

I got a bunch of these

2 Likes

Quick little gardening session tonight to install some hooks in the lid and LST some tops down to try and get a more even canopy.

Also cleaned out some small branches here and there.

PPM tonight 1340 at 59.9F, PH 5.88.

11 Likes

FYI right now the top of the canopy is ~11" from the lights.

6 Likes

Bet they’re feeling that a little, things stay in order and your trim bag will probably be a little light this round.

5 Likes

Wow man. They look great!

4 Likes

I had hardly any last grow… those plants got much closer than these are right now, but I did run the power a little lower as a result.

4 Likes

Day 24 since the flip to 12/12

Topped off the reservoir with a lot of water tonight - estimating around 10 gallons. After the top off PPMs were down around 900 (55.8F). Prior to it they were hovering around 1200 (60F). I added the following:

60ml Micro
120ml Bloom
100ml Liquid Koolbloom
20ml Hydroguard
25ml Armor Si

Finishing PPM was 1330 at 58.4C. PH at that point was 6.03. I added 20ml of PH Down and the PH settled in at 5.84.

Looks like I have a girl getting a little out of line there on the left hand side.

We’ll sort her out tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will likely do some pruning and get rid of the shorter branches underneath.

14 Likes

Out likes but this is a seriously awesome grow.

5 Likes

About to get rowdy in there!

4 Likes

Did quite a bit of pruning last night.

14 Likes

@Bogleg didn’t take long for them to blow up! Nice work!

4 Likes