Bogleg's "Dejah" Hybrid Grow (SOG-ish, Ebb and Flow, 4x4, COBs)

Just because we’re not scientists doesn’t make the data unscientific.

I was thinking you were up late, which you are! But then realized I’m in your zone, and it’s not as late as I originally thought

3 Likes

Yeah just after midnight. Late for me. I’ve had the kiddo every day this week so the wife went to bed and told me to get some “alone time.” Haha! Hence why I was able to get the flush going tonight.

3 Likes

Right on!

1 Like

The only concern I have with Kool Bloom (dry or wet) is too much P and K can stall the plant supposedly. I use it but I’m careful with it too.

1 Like

That is very true, but usually applies to around transition time. I would say you don’t want to use too much ever as a general statement. But I believe that “stalling” is directed as prior to stretch being complete. Donaldj had pretty good discussion on how a pk boost at flip can stop typical stretch in its tracks, but I have no idea where.

3 Likes

I reset the reservoir this morning to 1200 ppm. That took the following in around 30-35 gallons of water:

60ml Armor Si
60ml CaliMagic
60ml Hydroguard
240ml Micro
480ml Bloom
300ml Liquid KB

I left PH at 5.87.

13 Likes

Looks brighter in there today :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I guess I should note that I replaced the bad holder on the far left rail so I am back to full power (635w being pulled by the driver).

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 42 since the flip to 12/12

Today concludes week 6 since the flip to 12/12 lighting. Didn’t get any pics this morning, so here is one from the web cam in night vision mode:

Last night I checked PPMs in the tray during the flood. They were at 1250 (64.3F) and PPMs were at 5.87.

According to breeder notes depending on which parent they emulate, I should have another 3-6 weeks to go. I am going to plan assume another 5 weeks.

So at the conclusion of week 7 from 12/12, I will empty the reservoir again and introduce the Dry Koolbloom.

6 Likes

Lucas on top? What ratio of DKB to the rest?

2 Likes

@MacGyverStoner - question for you: Looking at the ingredients list on the Dry Koolbloom:

I’m wondering if I really need to use the base nutes at all - what would be wrong with setting the reservoir at whatever PPM I want just using the DKB with 2-3 weeks left in flower?

Or assuming same level for Micro (8ml/gal) but not using the Bloom, and using the DKB only?

4 Likes

Good question. I’m interested too.

1 Like

You maybe intended that on other side?

2 Likes

Oops - yes I did. :smiley:

3 Likes

No worries, he’s still around sometimes.

2 Likes

Copy and paste? Works for me lol.

3 Likes

Day 44 since the flip to 12/12

Not much to report. Reservoir is currently running at ~1100ppm and a PH of 5.87. Kind of in cruise control in the flower tent at the moment.

Seeing some reasonable bud development. The two Dejah Vu plants have some nice looking tops:

All in all I’m pretty pleased with the tent.

And for the most part I’m liking how the buds are stacking up, but clearly some of the plants are better than others.

13 Likes

Even the smaller ones don’t look bad dude. You never know, they may go a little longer and put some late swell too.

6 Likes

If not, it’s all good. The two Dejah Vus have awesome bud structure - very pleasing. Most of the other ones look okay, just not super awesome. :smiley:

I got flowers on plant 7 in the breeding tent. That’s this plant’s clone:

Those are the twin tops.

11 Likes

Nice looking tent :camping: stacking up nicely is an understatement.

5 Likes