Body Buzz Feeling?

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but does anyone know what exactly causes the body buzz feeling with some strains?
What strains give you this feeling the best?

That would be indica

Strains high in Myrcene, b-Caryophyllene, and Linalool will be relaxing, body buzzy, sleepy strains.

4 Likes

46faff1da1a702108174466164bb1a72c98bbb09

0959f29949ae59168a635b39be8ec07fe9d0efd0

fa32aea18940a38cc569734ab6ecc9b58c0fc566

7d860c2604d75631adb468b9aafc1194bc9baf0d

10 Likes

Not to highjack or blow up this thread …
But what’s up with the girl in your homemade auto pot… ?
tag me in please… :grin:
I helped with some ideas on that pot… :+1:
you just made it work extremely good for your spot… :grin::smiling_imp:
You were killing it… :grin::grin::grin::grin::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::no_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Please tag me in… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::face_with_raised_eyebrow::flushed::hugs::grin::smiling_imp:
@blackthumbbetty
I want to see her… :yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::woozy_face::smiling_imp:
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Oh, she got the chop. I kinda neglected her a bit. I think some passive aggressiveness on my part. I flushed her, defoliated her, and then didn’t clean her res for a few weeks…because I am an idiot. I just kinda shrugged and did wtfever with her, w/o care for the outcome. For my indifference, I got 2 oz of fairly airy sativa buds from her, after less than 80 days from germ.

The system worked extremely well. I just kinda said eff her; any issues were grower errors, all the way. I plan on trying it again in the fall. I will definitely tag you.

This strain is touchy with flushing. I should have remembered that from the last grow I did. I don’t plan on growing the strain again.

6 Likes

I find that most edibles will give me a good body buzz. Actually prefer them now.

2 Likes

Indica strains generally provide a sense of deep body relaxation. Sativa strains tend to provide a more energizing experience.

Everyone is different, of course, but so far my favorite body buzz, and strain, comes from my homegrow of ILGM’s White Widow Auto, even though it’s 40% Sativa. I did a little bit of reading, and “maybe” it’s from the South Indian Indica in it, since it’s described as a calm tingle, or it could just be me, lol.

Of course, Afghan provides a deep, wonderful body stone, but if I had to choose, I prefer the body buzz of my White Widow Autos.