Bobthebuilder First Grow Newbie Northern Cali Indoor (White Widow Feminized Autoflower)

The ladies are recovering from the transplant, they all seem to be doing okay. Using the extra bedroom has been a challenge but I think we have it under control. The grow shed has been delayed due to work. Exhaust fan in Intake fan in An A/C installed. should finish insulation tomorrow and hopefully some drywall to cover insulation. getting closer and closer

2 Likes

Looking good bro how many you got all together 15 I think I counted

1 Like

There are 20

1 Like

Not sure when you start counting days but our plants look about 15 days! Talked to a local grower and there were some different ideas but close to what I am doing. The shed is ready for a test run. Lowered the LEDs to about 18 inches A little warm but not bad. 80*and 48% humidity. The ladies seem to have recovered really good after transplant. new pics below some of the ladies the LEDs and the grow shed

7 Likes

Looking good @BobTheBuilder
I count about first 4 weeks or so as sprout/seedling stage
Once I get 5sets of true leaves and can transplant and top them I consider them in veg stage and will put them in bigger pots and start veg cycle till I’m ready to flower
I have only grown photo plants with autos I’m not sure how the peeps count lol
Happy growing :cowboy_hat_face::v:CB

Thanks That helps a lot I had NO idea! Now I at least have an idea!

1 Like

lol it’s all good some peeps just refer to from seed etc so you can have a time frame but it will be about 4 weeks till you are really in veg stage maybe 3 with proper lighting and healthy plants /strains

Getting ready to put the ladies into grow shed but have a problem! A rose bush just outside shed is covered in bugs, aphids or mites not sure. Do not know if this will be a problem Out to find some pesticide to get rid of them! The ladies are doing really good! Pics below!

5 Likes

Woohoo like the way that sounds kiddo lets get errr done :white_check_mark:

Here we are at week 1 day 4 Finally figured out where we are at! LOL We are in the grow shed Got the environment stabilized finally. Had a problem with heat but I hope have that solved our humidity is just where it should be and we fed the girls for the first time on Wed 5 24 Added some pics! Ido not know but we think we have a problem Looks like the girls are showing the start of buds? The top centers look really different other than new leaves. Help!

6 Likes

@bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971

Yep she’s getting started. Are those autos? autos can start flowering anywhere form 4-8 weeks from sprout!

I looked back through your journal but I couldn’t find the strain either?

@BobTheBuilder

3 Likes

Hey BobTheBuilder! Your girls are lookin great! Looks like they’re growing fast… welcome and happy growing :grimacing::seedling::herb:

1 Like

Looking great @BobTheBuilder glad to see your moving forward :+1::cowboy_hat_face:CB
Keep up the good work brother

1 Like

White widow Feminized but not auto I will have to add that

1 Like

We have one more transplant! Will be moving from 2 gal to 5 gal I am thinking shortly We are still running 18/6 light cycle through this week for sure Any suggestions? Thanks on looking and leaving a comment We really appreciate them!

@BobTheBuilder did you get your seeds from ILGM?

And are your girls on an 18/6 light regime?

Yes we did It was an easy process! Yes we are still on 18/6

Ok cool do you still have the package that they came in? the label is something like WW -F -5 or something like that. Can you check that for me? And let me know what it says @BobTheBuilder

do not have the package but here is a link and they are white widow feminized auto-flower

1 Like