BobbyDigi’s Never Ending Story

Day 24 flower

13 Likes

Do you start the days when you change to 12 hrs?

I start when the pistils start poking from the tops. So these are 34 days from 12/12 switch.

I use the day after switching. I was thinking I wished mine looked like that on day 24. You do grow beautiful plants. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you! I aligned with the first sign of flowers because that usually where they line up with the breeders flower time estimates. When I start the clock at light switch, they usually go a week or two beyond the 8,10,12 week mark

3 Likes

Day 28 flower

Got word from my buddy that he may have mixed up his super skunk #2 seeds and his amnesia haze. With the node spacing it looks like it very well could be an amnesia

Started a sunshine to replace her if she is an amnesia.

Then jack herer

10 Likes

Just call it super haze. Amnesia skunk doesn’t sound right.

1 Like

@BigCountry74 thought you might be interested in seeing this gold leaf

1 Like

I just don’t want another amnesia haze. Still have some from last year. It’s just too strong for us, lol.

2 Likes

Super skunk#2? And jack herer growing like twins

Sunshine will remain in solo cup or be moved to a 1/4 gallon pot for stability

9 Likes

Just went through your entire journal. Great work. Your grows are always so well “mannered”. I can never keep things so orderly, really impressive.

3 Likes

Lol, I try not to draw too much attention to it so the chit chat doesn’t become the theme of the journal.

Happy Thanksgiving, A!

6 Likes

Day 38 flower.

GDP has a like a diesel/cheese smell to her. Gold Leaf is just pure dank.

9 Likes

Dude, I mean the orderly grow, not the journal! Congrats.

2 Likes

Oh, lol. That’s because I only have two flowering plants to deal with. I have no idea how yall keep up with so many plants.

3 Likes

I can speak fur myself, I don’t!

2 Likes

VERY nice Bobby :cowboy_hat_face::+1::ok_hand:

I’m getting hammered on my GDP. I’m paying special attention to her clones so I can do a better job with them hopefully. The hurricanes killing my power hurt the mother but si far her clones are rocking. Your scrog is great too bro :v:

4 Likes

Thanks, sheriff! I’m excited for it. I’ve had some her her parent (purple urkle) when I was in Colorado and really liked it. The best part is she was free from ILGM.

4 Likes

Super skunk, jack herer and sunshine outgrew the 2x2. They weren’t going to make it in there for another 2-3 weeks. Had to swap it out for the 2x4

11 Likes

Sunshine

6 Likes