BobbyDigi’s Never Ending Story

Oh! Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Sorry Bobby, it’s actually not my bday, due to living in an illegal state, my bio is fictional,
but thank you.

Good vibes and good luck :v:

1 Like

@Enlightened420

Happy fictional birthday man!! If you can’t celebrate with us on the real day the we might as well do it now.

Happy birthday!!!

Here’s to the day we don’t have to hide!!

2 Likes

Happy fictional birthday!

2 Likes

@scylents, Bobbydigital,
thank you my friends,
I am so noid about putting my real bday and info. I fell bad for lying to my Gromies, but as you say, waiting for the day, we are free to grow as we please.
Girls look fantastic Bobbydigital.

2 Likes

Made some changes to the room. Pulled out the gas fireplace and installed an electric fireplace. Gave me an extra 8” of space. Now I just need to build some shelves to put the power conditioner and backup batteries on.

And Buddha and Maui got switched to 12/12 today.

14 Likes

The new fire place looks great and the plants are lookin supagreen :v:

4 Likes

Wow that space is cool as hell! Nice Job :+1: it looks great and the added room is a bonus!

4 Likes

Had a first today. Split the Maui stalk right down the middle. Added some aloe and taped her up. Her stems have completely hardened off. Won’t be training her much anymore.

Buddha is still as bendy as a contortionist. She doesn’t have much tolerance for nitrogen.

13 Likes

Is that a Burple you got in the fireplace? Jk

Ladies are looking good!

3 Likes

Lol, why yes it is. My 6 year old refuses to let me change the color.

3 Likes

Buddha and Maui have been on 12/12 for 7 days now. Not a huge amount of stretch at this point. Typically have flowers started by day 9 after flip but these seem like it’s going to be longer than that.

And a cool sight in H-town the other day. The clouds cut the buildings in half

9 Likes

Is it from the Sierra Desert generated dust clouds?

No this is what that looks like. Kinda like smog

2 Likes

Woah that’s more buildings than I’ve seen in a year :joy:

Installed a cabinet to house the power conditioner and backup batteries.

Maui starting day 1 flower today

Laughing Buddha still at least a few days away. She’s 100% sativa so I figured she’d take her time.

So far they haven’t required much of the big three, nutrition wise. Each received 1tbsp terp tea grow (dry top dress) during veg. They’ve gotten 1 tbsp of terp tea bloom (dry top dress) on the watering right after flip. They’ve received epsom salt and tribus once a week. Last water they got some great white, molasses and open sesame. Soil ppm’s are right at about 2000 (most of that is the terp tea bloom that hasn’t broken up into usable nutrients yet).

7 Likes

wait… is your grow room… BEHIND the fireplace?
thats so insane, cool as hell.

2 Likes

I need to grow my Laughing Buddha. Inspiration…:+1:

1 Like

Found that cavity when I had to tear the walls out after hurricane Harvey. Originally built it as a gun safe but it has morphed into that.

5 Likes

Yeah, she’s gonna be lanky. Curious to see how she builds bud. Never grown a 100% sativa

1 Like