BobbyDigi’s Never Ending Story

I love the spirit!! Hope you guys had a great Saturday night brother. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Oops, going to have to turn down the power a little bit

Another addition. My tower fans weren’t tall enough to reach the top of these plants

3 Likes

Everything looking super clean as usual Bobby and what a beautiful dog.

2 Likes

Thank you! I may have dosed the dog a little heavy. She was sedated most of the day. But she had no problems getting up so her hips weren’t bothering her.

3 Likes

Looks like the skunk is a frosty pheno. The jack herer not as much

3 Likes

Damn Bobby, just caught up. Looking good as always.

What light meter are you using? I almost bought the Apogee MQ-500 yesterday but my wife’s voice in the back of my head stopped me! $500 is a bit much

1 Like

It’s actually the korona app. Not terribly accurate but not terribly inaccurate either with the iPhone 12 cameras.

I went to the hydro shop to purchase the Apogee MQ 200 and they had one opened so we tested it under their fluence spydrx. The difference between the apogee and korona on iPhone 12 was 100ppfd side by side (different between the apogee and korona on iPhone 8 was about 380ppfd).

I don’t need incredibly accurate for my use so I put the $400 back in my pocket, lol.

2 Likes

I like your style!

1 Like

nice Journal, Bobby. You certainly know your stuff and I appreciate you helping me get off the ground. Maybe in a few grows I’ll know what I’m doing like you. Great job

2 Likes

Man, you’re doing just fine. Autos are tricky beasts. At least for me. Yours are turning out better than my autos have. I’ve since discontinued auto grows.

1 Like

The girls doing what they do. Starting to fill out.
Runoff ppms were high last runoff (3500ppm) so they’ll just get water and slf-100 next watering.

Skunk:

Jack:

5 Likes

I would, the skunk is a frost one.

2 Likes

Yes she is. A buddy of mine in Michigan bred these seeds. Impressed so far. The jack is a seedsman

2 Likes

I love how tall they are!! I gotta use the height in my tent next time around…

Looking good man!

1 Like

Jack herer putting out some color

Boss hog and strawberry blue

3 Likes

Maybe I shouldn’t be so concerned with this northern lights leaf color. It is a clone, its mother had purple stems but its two sisters that are in the tent do not have the same degree, if any, of leaf coloration as this one. You can definitely see its purple stems

I have been treating with calmag

2 Likes

Yeah it’s hit or miss. They have been seeing low 60’s temps at night. The skunk is green but the herer is pushing out color.

3 Likes

I think it was the cold that brought color on my Durban Poisons too.

I didn’t think of a deficiency with them tho…

4 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes