BobbyDigi’s Never Ending Story

Yes it does. A convection vape doesn’t incinerate the plant material. When you open the chamber, only the lightly browned bud is left. No signs of the kief.

2 Likes

Just bought a DaVinci for Christmas. That is properly exciting news!!

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty wild. Nothing needs to be done to it. You could eat it right out of the vape device, if you’re brave enough.

2 Likes

I’m the bravest little piggy you ever met!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

The ladies still doing their thing. Running another circuit and throwing the other QB’s in tomorrow. Boss hog and strawberry blue sprouted yesterday.

7 Likes

They will love you for the extra light :heart_eyes: exactly how tall are those behemoths?

2 Likes

Hey Bobby, just to clarify… I can literally sprinkle that sh t over a cup of coffee?

Oh yeah. I put a tablespoon in my coffee on Christmas Day. It took about 3 hours to kick in but then I was stoned off my ass for over 24 hrs. It’s kinda weird having chunks in your coffee but it wasn’t terrible.

5 Likes

They are right at about 5’. Hopefully the stretch is done.

4 Likes

If I read this correctly, vaping dosent completely burn the THC. Could you just keep vaping it???

1 Like

You could but you burn off the terps pretty quick and it starts to taste like stale smoke.

1 Like

Looks like tomorrow will be interesting… thanks Bobby!! Keep you posted buddy.

1 Like

New circuit ran. Decided to order a 240 driver instead of using my other 2 120’s. Connected the r-specs in parallel to the 240. The v2 3000k’s have their own 120. So the room now has about 550w.

8 Likes

… I just had to dial back the brightness on my phone …

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welp, the wife called me a puss and just put a tablespoon in her drink (she hasn’t tried it yet). Also gave the dog (145lbs) a half Tbsp cause her hips are bugging her. Now I get to sit back and enjoy the show.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Her bedtime is usually 11pm. She didn’t make it.

9 Likes

I just realized your thread was here, I’d like to watch, those are really nice plants. I haven’t seen anyone top that soon but they loved. I have a reg plant from imsickkid, sick berry, I think I’ll go top it it’s alittle bit bigger it’s working on 4th node. Still no signs of female or male but I’ll try to get pollen if it’s male. Thank you. :lady_beetle::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Aww what a beautiful fur baby, how old is she?

1 Like

She is almost 8. Late years for Danes. She just got a dose of edibles because her hips were bothering her today. Knocked her right out.

3 Likes