Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

Hey buddy! Glad all is okay. Glad babies growing. Just glad you’re able. Have a blessed day/night

1 Like

Well good morning everyone! @highcountrygal @Viktor7 @anon95385719 @Mrcrabs @MattyBear @daddydays @elheffe702 @neckNflu @MBgrower. I had to do some adjustments this morning in my grow room. I have my lights set at 24” above the canopy of the plant (as per light instructions) but, Miss Buckeye Purple wants to grow big and is 19” tall and my widows are 6” tall. I can lower my lights, but I cant raise them any further (except for the light over the widows). So, I had to lower my shelf and now it is sitting on paint cans. So I have about 12l left before the plants are sitting on the floor. Here is my picture of the morning!

3 Likes

You might have to dig a hole to put them in be the time they’re ready! :+1:

2 Likes

If I could be sneaky @elheffe702 I would plant them outside since the weather changed. I have a great location for them just it is not legal here in Ohio :cry:

Looks like you have a great location already, and fewer pests there, too. The grass is always greener…
I agree though. I’d love to just have to space to grow more, even indoor, but outdoor would be incredible.

1 Like

Yeehaw! @Rickandbobbyd lookit them thar gals a growin’ up. Yor’re just goin to have to move to a bigger house! Good mornin’!

If I have to @highcountrygal I will build bigger… I have plenty room in the basement. I’m hoping an 8 x 6 room is big enough. :wink:

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd If you build it they will grow! You sound better and that is a good thing! It’s raining here? Everyone gets a shower it’s nice to get your leaves washed! So I can’t go outside yet and here I sit pipe in hand, coffee in cup and saying good day to you:) Rainy daze are fun!

1 Like

Turning out to be a beauty here today @highcountrygal. I am doing better today, I think the steroid they put me on has helped. I too am having coffee and a joint! I don’t get enough satisfaction from a bowl/pipe, though I will hit it every now and then. Have a camping trip planned for the weekend. We leave this afternoon when my husband gets off of work. If you haven’t read my profile, we are gay (not that that matters I hope) and have been together for soon to be 21 years October 2. Anyway, I’m going to water really good before we leave. We will be gone for 4 days so I hope they do ok.

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd Well after that tornado scare you should have some good weather, and, you get to go camping! I am jealous! I bet it is beautiful around you right now. This water thing I have today is unusual, they call it rain? lol!

How funny we are the opposite, I can’t roll joints anymore my hands won’t let me, and I do occasionally stuff one of those pre-rolled cones, but they take me forever. There is nothing better that a twister, but alas I am a pipe bowl gal now. I can’t do edibles, chemo took care of that.

Thank you for allowing me into your life! I knew when I saw your screen name. I am seventy now and I have been around gay men all of my life my first ‘boyfriend’/best friend came ‘out’ when we were 16-17, my X of 14 years was bi, and it is as natural to me as any other people who love each other, it just doesn’t matter to me, and I love you both for it! I applaud your time together, it’s almost unheard of anymore! So damn it take me camping! Is San Diego a little out of the way? lol

Deep water the gals esp. if it’s hot and they should be fine. Have a great camping trip and por favore a s’mores and a cuppa campfire joe, please!

2 Likes

We will have to make a trip out that way and get together sometime @highcountrygal. We love to travel! And there is nothing better than dinner cooked over an open campfire. So, when I water, I usually wait 30 mins or so before I dump the runoff water out of the saucers. I’m thinking of leaving the runoff when I leave and dump it when I get back home. Do you think that is a good idea or is it to risky?

1 Like

Excelent idea for a few days she’ll suck it up if she needs it, but when you get back get her out of standing water. I would love it to meet you!

1 Like

Then that is what I’ll do and it would be awesome to meet you to

1 Like

What part of San Diego you live in. @highcountrygal

1 Like

El Cajon @Rickandbobbyd San Diego’s East County

1 Like

Hotel del Coronado looks beautiful from google earth! So much to see and do there. Looks wonderful @highcountrygal

1 Like

Doesn’t matter any more to me that you’re gay than it probably matters to you that I’m straight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Rickandbobbyd It is beautiful! Right on the ocean. My friend took me to the Sunday Breakfast Buffet OMG it was so good! I live in the opposite direction:)

1 Like

It’s funny @elheffe702 I have more straight friends than I do gay friends. I mean I go to the bar every once in a while, but I don’t like to get caught up in all that drama. I’m more of a keep to my self kinda person however there are times I like to let loose.

2 Likes

@highcountrygal, I hovered over El Cajon on google earth. That would be an awesome trip. It would only take me 1 day and 8-10 hrs (depending on route taken) to get there, and if I drove straight through which is unlikely. However, we do do that when we go to Florida (drive straight through) but Florida is closer to Ohio than you are. So, all in all it would take me a couple days to get to you. Would really be a scenic trip!

1 Like