Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

Wow. That is so cool! Congratulations on getting it from beginning to end on a nice successful grow! That takes skills. Especially with a plant you did not have prior experience with. That’s awesome congratulations.
Once I can get growing beginning to end as well as I would hope, then down the road I would be interested in trying to cross pollinate some of my plants. I think it would be fun to be kind of like a mad scientist and do like a blue dream with a gold leaf and see how it turns out. That’s a long way down the road for me though haha sounds fun and like you said you might just stumble upon a 30% THC plant. In all honesty that’s what drew me to the pop culture mix pack. 1 I like variety and I never grew any of those plants but 2, the Bruce Banner according to ilgm description, test around 30% if everything goes well. That sounded wild so I had to try it. Have a nice morning everyone. Thanks for the nice chat.

1 Like

No kidding!!! That would be awesome to come across a monster of a girl like that. I wouldn’t mind growing that myself haha have a nice morning. :+1::deciduous_tree:

@neckNflu Good morning! I think this maybe a fluke? I hope not! I hope I find a seed or two so I can continue the ‘line’. I do still have a few seeds left so maybe I can do it again! It’s the kinda high that you wake up with!

1 Like

That’s awesome. My favorite time to smoke out of the whole day is in the morning. My first cup of coffee and my first smoke of the day. I love the wake and bake. :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@neckNflu and I use the morning’s first hit to try new stuff! I love the early morning it is so peaceful!

2 Likes

Exactly. I usually get up an hour or two before the rest of the family gets up and I putt around my grow room/basement with a cup of coffee. Like you said just enjoying the peace and quiet. Have a good afternoon😁

2 Likes

You enjoy yours as well! @neckNflu

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd Hey you are you okay? Haven’t heard from you in a few days. I think you did say something about a wedding so you may have been busy. I know you go tomorrow wanted to fly by and say high and wish you a speedy recovery. I’ll be thinking of you!

2 Likes

Hey @Rickandbobbyd! Hope you’re well and you got good news today. Take care buddy!

1 Like

@Mrcrabs @MattyBear @anon95385719 @daddydays @caosred @elheffe702 @highcountrygal @Viktor7 and anyone else I forgot to mention. Good afternoon everyone, and thank you all for your prayers and concerns. Scope went well no inflammation! They think it was a misread ct scan. Anyway, here are my girls from last night, they are growing like a weed! :wink: Anyway, here are the pictures.

7 Likes

@Rickandbobbyd So glad you are okay! Gladyou are back, missed ya! Gals are lookin’ good and once they start that growth they just take off!

2 Likes

And that’s exactly what happened thanks to your advice @highcountrygal. I really thought I was going to lose the widows before I hooked up with you. You’re my gal! :wink:

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd Thank you for trusting in me! You did the work I just pointed the way! I am so glad that they turned around and they will repay you because they know you care!

1 Like

The widows are close to being ready for transplant again @highcountrygal. I just did it 3 weeks ago I believe. They are going in their forever home if I do transplant. I may wait another week though haven’t decided. I’m definitely seeing roots on the bottom of the pots. What do you think? Should I do it ( transplant widows for the final time) or wait a week?

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd do it now because it is a tiny set back and the older they get the harder it is on them. Them give them that stuff you used last transplant:)

3 Likes

Will do @highcountrygal.

2 Likes

I know you’ll let me know how they do!

2 Likes

That’s great news! Glad to hear it.

2 Likes

glad your ok, girls look great.

1 Like

Hey buddy, plants looking awsome, can’t wait to se them in there new home. :+1:t3:

1 Like