Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

I’m all out of likes, but nice setup @Rickandbobbyd! And I’m watching, too, Focker :joy:

2 Likes

Really nice setup, @Rickandbobbyd, and your girls look good and healthy. Have a great grow, I’m watching.

2 Likes

Thank you @raustin

1 Like

Looking good @Rickandbobbyd. Set to watching.

2 Likes

Welcome to my grow @AnneBonny

Tornado warning here. Be back in a bit hopefully!!! Wish us luck

1 Like

Oh sh*t…be safe!

2 Likes

Welcome! I’ll be watching. Good luck and enjoy your grow! Remember to post any questions you have. It’s a very friendly down-to-earth group of people here.
As for the color of seeds mine have been mostly like what you were describing. Tannish in color, light grey, kind of smooth, no real stripes Etc. I was little worried at first when I first saw mine but they all sprouted and germinated just fine, except for one so far! So don’t worry, they should sprout well for you too.

2 Likes

@highcountrygal @elheffe702 @neckNflu @TxGrowman @SilentHippie @Mrcrabs @merlin44 @raustin @dbrn32 @daddydays and anyone else I forgot.
Ok, so I did some rearranging in my room. I had to give the White Widow their own light and Buckeye her own light. I felt maybe Buckeye was starving the white widow of light since she is bigger. I lowered the light closer to the white widow (24”) as per light instructions, and it’s at about the same height for the Buckeye. However, I may need to lower my shelf so Buckeye don’t get to close to her light. I think more light (their own light) for the white widow will be better for them. I may need to do something different with the humidifier. Have a look!

11 Likes

@mulegal @Kyliegirl146 @Covertgrower @caosred @AnneBonny @MattyBear @MBgrower @Fairieswear8oots @smitty87 @Viktor7

Can I grow there? @Rickandbobbyd I’ll be good?

3 Likes

Nice setup you got going on, looking good, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Looks like you are settling things nicely. Plants look super.

1 Like

That logic makes sense to me. Looks good :+1:

Exactly right on!! Nice set up. Your babies look good. I suggest you wait about 3 weeks before snatching clones. Goal is to get good strong clone with decent length. Better if they are at least 3" from stalk in length.

So, remember I lowered my lights? Well, I woke up to this. All 4 plant grew over night and it is noticeable compared to yesterday’s picture

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Rickandbobby , they look so happy and healthy , good idea to give them there own light , mother nature just amazes me , so much inside those little seeds!!! It looks like all your girl’s grew about about 2 inches from the previous post. Your doing an AWESOME JOB !!!
Happy Happy Growing
MB

2 Likes

I think they look good from what I can see.

Heck yeah! I’m out of likes, but looking good :+1:

I am so excited! The mail came and I got my seeds that I ordered on the 6th of May. I ordered Crystal Fem, Bergman’s Gold Leaf Fem, Super Silver Haze Fem. these are my next grow! Second time ordering from ILGM and am very happy with their service.

5 Likes