Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

Looks like you’re off to a great start. I’m watching this Buckeye Purple closely! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

@Rickandbobbyd I’m glad I found this site! Bc I’ve done hydroponic before and I did ok. But I wanted to try soil and to b honest I pay allot of money for garbage here. So I figured I’d try again. It started when I had cancer last year.

@SilentHippie Buckeye looks as though I could put her into flower but she is in the same room with the other girls that are not ready for flower. I’m either 1 gonna wait another month and let the other three try and catch up and then flower, or 2 I’m gonna finish the other side of the room so I can start flower on the Buckeye only and let the others continue to veg a while longer. Whichever comes first. However, anyone can chime in here and let me know if that’s a good idea or not! @merlin44 @TxGrowman @highcountrygal @smitty87 @Viktor7 @anon95385719 @daddydays @caosred

3 Likes

I think Buckeye is about 1.5 - 2 month old. I actually don’t know how to tell when they are ready for flower stage

Just my opinion but it looks like you’ve got plenty of room and as long as you’re not in a hurry to flower it, I’d let the others catch up. I think it’s all about preference at this point.

4 Likes

That was my thought @SilentHippie. I’m really not in a hurry to flower her. I am however getting impatient with my three White Widow girls. They seem like they are taking forever and when I look at other white widows of the same strain, theirs look bigger and it makes me think that mine should be bigger too. Also makes me wonder if I’m doing something wrong. People say I’m doing just fine and my girls look great but I’m not that confident. I’m sure everything will pan out!

P.S Everyone knows my first name now because it’s in the title of the thread! It is a pleasure to meet all of you! :wink:

3 Likes

I am near harvest on my first grow and my White Widow plants have been about a week or two behind the Gold Leaf plants from the beginning. Don’t worry, they will kick into gear and amaze you.

3 Likes

I hope so @merlin44, so I take it this might be common in the White Widow strain

2 Likes

I believe this to be the case as others have reported similar observations.

1 Like

Thanks for tag to your grow journal @Rickandbobbyd. Keeping a grow journal and reading others has helped me immensely through my first grow…and I’m sure my 2nd, and 3rd, and …

You have a very nice setup for your grow! You have a great adventure ahead. And you can do it. So many helpful, knowledgeable people here to help.

Smoking your own grow is The Best :smile:

4 Likes

@merlin44 that’s good to know! I bought the 10 for 10 deal with ILGM and sold 10 to a friend. I should give him a heads up so he don’t think something is up with them. I know when I got the seeds, They were light gray. Were they immature seeds maybe?

Thanks @mulegal!!! And welcome!

@Rickandbobbyd Nice journal start! Sure shows from whence you came to a relaxed ‘pot papa’ movin’ right along the green brick road! Just wait till you get to the Emerald Palace:)

2 Likes

I can’t wait @highcountrygal that’s the problem I think :thinking:

1 Like

Anyone know how long to wait to start taking clones? Can I take one off of this one?

Or this one?

Just wondering. I would love to take some of the Buckeye but she is already a clone and I heard that wasn’t good to clone off of a clone. Thanks yall

1 Like

Nice set up and happy growing!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag :heart:

2 Likes

Hi @Rickandbobbyd , They all look very Healthy , nice grow room - plenty of space. I would suggest you fill out a support ticket , answer all questions and N/A if it doesn’t apply to you and your girl’s, this will help you should you need any help along the way , it gives other’s information that will help pin pointing any problems you may have. I’m fairly new , this is only my second grow , 2nd grow season. I’ve learned so much from reading others posts and I love seeing pictures , also helps me , looking at others to compare to mine, make sure I’m on the right track. If you remember can you tag me also , looks like your off to a GREAT grow - Good Luck & Happy Growing
MBgrower :sunglasses:

1 Like

Support ticket filled out above @MBgrower

Gonna be awesome grow room when you get it all done. Definitely a good start.

1 Like