Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

They look very healthy and happy. If you can, post some pictures without the blurple,eh?.. maybe right when lights go out, with a flash? I would think that you should be able to surpass your last grow though… hopefully!

Here are picture without the blurple. One from a distance and one up close they are all 4 ft as of today. Well 47”

9 Likes

I am going to be starting a new grow in about 6 days. I will be doing ILGM SOUR DIESEL FEM, ILGM PINEAPPLE HAZE FEM, GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FEM FROM BYO, AND STRAWBERRY FEM FROM BYO. Will be starting 2 of each kind. Plus I have 2 ILGM CRYSTAL FEM that was taken from clone, one survived and is doing well, the other is still thinking about doing something.

3 Likes

Those pictures look great… and so do those plants! It’s great to see all those flowers in there. This should do you much better.

1 Like

It’s amazing @WonkaMan what nutrients will do

1 Like

Just an update, the girls are doing really well and I have started my next grow for the spring. Be sure to follow my new grow journal!

2 Likes

These are my girls from this morning!! Even in the blurple you can still see all the buds!!

6 Likes

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while y’all! I have harvested the ladies and only got 8.9 ounces out of 7 girls. NOT IMPRESSED WITH THE LEDS!!! So, I bought a Vanquish 630w cmh light and is hung and ready to go on my new grow which is in my new journal.

3 Likes

Hey, that’s better than NO ounces! Could I get a tag to your new journal?

1 Like

Well, at least you’ve got some smoke to tide you over for a little while, as you get this next grow up and running! Good luck with the new lights!

(If you ever decide that you want to revisit LEDs, you should check out growerslights[dot]com. I have a pair of their QB135s in my tent and just harvested two Maui Wowies and was quite happy with my yield of 10.65 oz.)

1 Like