Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

Im betting first week of November. That stuff has tons of fattening to go. Just wait and see. Awesome!

Hey @Rickandbobbyd! I haven’t heard from you in a while. I know you got married recently, and I’m super happy for you guys. Congratulations! Hopefully all’s well, and you’re out on some badass honeymoon! Take care, buddy. :v:

1 Like

Hi there @Rickandbobbyd. I’ve enjoyed following your journal, and hope that you and your better half are doing well these days. I’m also wondering how your girls are doing. It’s been a while since you’ve posted any photos. (I’m also in my first grow, about a month behind you, but with buds on my WWs as well, and getting anxious to see them pack on weight.). Cheers.

1 Like

Hey everyone!!!i hope all is going well! Things are good with us here and I am on my second grow. I started ILGM Crystal and white widow that I had left over in October of 2018. They are now in bloom and will be ready at the end of February or early March. I will post pictures soon. And I’m sorry I just died off. I’m back and will try to post as often as I can!!! Love y’all

4 Likes

Dude! I was just thinking about you. It’s good to see/hear from you! I’m glad everything is good there.

3 Likes

Great to hear from you! Look forward to your update :v::bear:

2 Likes

Yeah! Good to see you back, and it’s nice to hear you’re still in the game. Good luck with the end of the grow. We’ll be looking forward to those pictures!

3 Likes

There are 7 plants here all in bloom. If you have been following, on my last grow, I did not use any nutrients and my harvest was not that good. I got maybe 3 ounces out of 4 plants.
This time, I have been following the FloraNova feeding schedule from general hydroponics…WOW! I can totally see a difference. Not only in growth, but these girls are loaded with buds!!! I will post a natural light photo soon so you can see! I can’t wait until harvest which is another month or so. Only problem is… my lights can’t go any higher and the plants keep stretching. I’m afraid to do anything to them now due to stress and increase in time to harvest. Any thought would be awesome!

6 Likes

They look healthy from what I can see. If they’re stretching, wouldn’t you want to lower the light? Especially in flowering, you want the light as close as they can handle without burning for the densest flowers.

3 Likes

@elheffe702 I have my lights at 18” can I go lower like 15”

2 Likes

See if you can find what the manufacturer recommends for minimum height, but you could lower them a little at a time and watch the plants reactions.

2 Likes

I think I ended up with my lights around 11" from the buds when my plants were in flower… just lowering in small increments.

3 Likes

@elheffe702 @WonkaMan manufacturer says 15-18”. I lowered them to 14.5”. I will check in a couple hours and see what they are looking like. Keep in mind, I now have 3 600w LED Lights where before I had 2

2 Likes

If they were at 18", I’d lower them slower, like down to 17" today, maybe 16" in a few days.

3 Likes

I’d wait a day or three, and if they look fine, then you could lower them an inch or so. You don’t want to scorch these babies that you’ve nursed along this far!

3 Likes

@elheffe702 they were at 15 and I raised them to 18 and went back to 14.5. They were ok at 15. I was just being over protective I guess.

3 Likes

So, Columbus, OH is under a winter storm warning for Ice and up to 8” of snow. However, nothing is happening! I doubt that we get anything!!!

I also forgot to mention that these 7 girls or on week 4 day 2 of bloom.

1 Like

Stay safe and warm!

1 Like

Week 4 day 5.

I kinda butchered them but they are full of buds! Also, the girls love the lowering of the lights! I may lower them more if I can. Here are updated pictures

6 Likes