Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

Did you figure out your insects/chewed leaves @Rickandbobbyd?

1 Like

No @elheffe702 I’m using something new and will let you know if it works

1 Like

I think it earwigs or centipedes. @elheffe702

Ughh. I wish I had some experience or insight to help with that. Best of luck with it, bud.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Sorry I’ve been absent. My partners cancer came back and it’s pretty serious this time. I’ll be off and on but will be staying with him at the James cancer center. They took 40% of his tongue. Has a tracheotomy and feeding tube temporarily. He’s just over 24 hrs after a 10 hour surgery and is doing well! Please keep us in your prayers. My plants are still doing wonderful. Until next time, good night y’all

2 Likes

Oh man, that’s terrible! It’s good to hear he’s doing well after surgery. I really want to say forget those plants! But I’m glad they’re doing great. It’s good to hear from you. Be with your man, and be well. You’ll be in our thoughts and prayers! :frowning_face: :v: :heart:

2 Likes

How’s everything?

1 Like

Everything is going very well @elheffe702, they downsized his trach this morning and is now able to talk somewhat. I know it sure is good to hear his voice again!! They are saying Friday or Saturday he will get to come home, but I think it’s going to be a few days longer, he may surprise me! Pathology results will be back by next week, so we will know if he’s going to need further treatment! All in all, one day at a time but so far so good!

5 Likes

That all sounds like very good news. I’m glad to hear it!

Even though things are shitty right now, my plants look absolutely fabulous!!

On the left is Buckeye Purple and on the right are my white widows!! Day 2 at 12/12

5 Likes

Day 5 of 12/12 flower stage!

2 Likes

Day 7 of my grow in flower stage. Gonna let them go another 7-8 weeks, may let them go 9-10wks

2 Likes

Day 8 and there is bud starting!

3 Likes

Can you remind us all when you germinated these and how long you veged for?

1 Like

@Humanclone, I started the White Widow which are the 3 plants on the right grouped together, April 4, 2018. I vegged them until July 2, 2018 then switched to 12/12. The Buckeye Purple I bought as a clone and received her at the end of April beginning of May. She also was switched to 12/12 on the 2nd of July 2018.
Why do you ask??

Day 9 in Flower. They are getting bigger everyday and are really starting to bud. I’m getting antsy!!
@elheffe702 @SilentHippie @MBgrower @raustin @merlin44 @anon95385719 @MattyBear @daddydays

9 Likes

Just tryna get a gauge on growth rates incomparison to mine which were germinated beginning of June

Lookin good @Rickandbobbyd, don’t get too antsy. You likely have around 50 days or so before they are ready. My first harvest was a bit rushed and my excellent results could have been much better with just a little more patience on my part.

2 Likes

@Rickandbobbyd They look amazing , so bushy - and lush. Your ladies are going to be very GOOD to you , repaying you back for being so good to them. Great Job - be patient and you will definitely be happy you did

Thank you for tagging me !!!
MBgrower

1 Like

Looking good! Hope things are better on the home front for you guys :v:

2 Likes