Bobby’s First grow-ILGM White Widow/NON-ILGM Buckeye Purple

Hello y’all! I’ve been wanting to start my first grow journal but wasn’t sure how to start one. So, I just decided to wing it so here it goes.

I am growing White Widow Fem Photo. They were started on April 4, 2018 before transplant.

White Widow still after transplant from jiffy pots to plastic 4” pots.

Here is my White Widow after transplant from 4” pots to 1 gallon pots.

Here is a picture of the new addition, Buckeye Purple before transplant in a 5 gallon grow bag

Here is a pic of my grow room.

And finally, a picture of all three white widow and Buckeye Purple.

That’s my grow up to this point, stay tuned @highcountrygal @daddydays @caosred @Mrcrabs @elheffe702 @dbrn32 @Justgrowin @Fairieswear8oots @FloridaSon @Aolelon. I’m tagging everyone I’ve talked to let me know if I missed ya!

@mulegal @AnneBonny @MattyBear @TxGrowman @Kyliegirl146 @Viktor7 @smitty87 @MBgrower @BIGE

I’m here watching. Go bucks

Welcome! Hell yeah @SilentHippie! They are supposed to have a good team this year as usual! Now that we have a quarterback

I’m interested in this Buckeye Purple. What can you tell me about it?

Welcome to ILGM Forum. I’m on board. Your plants look really nice. How many grows have you had? Glad your first journal is started. I believe that my journals have made me a much better grower. If you have not already done so, Robert’s Grow Guide is a free download and has a lot of good information for all growers, new or more experienced.

In order for us to help you, this information will assist us if you need advice during your grow. Besides, we love to know what everyone else is growing ! lol

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post. Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = N/A

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH?
- Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?

-  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM?

CO2?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you.

I noticed you have a nice sized growing area. You will be able to let your ladies spread out !
Good luck on you grow. Jerry :us: :man_farmer:

I’m not sure about all this buckeye business lol. But looks like you have a very well constructed room, and you’re off to an awesome start! Best of luck with your grow!

They are nice plants…I hope mine look that nice!

You have a good looking grow going @Rickandbobbyd and your room looks great.

Watching your grow will be great fun.

@SilentHippie, here is what I have about Buckeye Purple.

It’s created by breeding Gorilla Grape and Granddaddy Purple. THC is 15% - 20%. It an Indica dominate strain at 79% Indica and 30% Sativa. It’s effects are body high, euphoric, focus, happy, relaxing, sleepy. It may relieve chronic pain, depression, eye pressure, inflammation (which is nice to know since I have crowns disease that causes inflammation), muscle spasms. It flavors are berry, diesel, grape, and sweet. It aromas are berry, earthy, floral, spicy, and sweet. Buckeye Purple has a flowering time of 7-8 weeks. Hope this helps

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)? White Widow Photo Fem

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container? Indoor

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
Height is 7.5ft-8ft. Length/width is 8x6

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?soil using ffof

pH?

• Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off)?n/a
 -  Of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant? 6.0 - 6.5

Type and strength of dose of nutrients used? NPK? I use General Hydroponics Flora Nova Series. Grow, bloom, armor si, floralicious, rapid start

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
Highest temp was 77 lowest was 72. Root zone temp… n/a

Humidity %? Day vs. night.
Highest 81% lowest 59%

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
2 higrow LED 600w lights

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? 6” 435cfm

CO2? N/a

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? Humidifier

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
Started on 4/4/18 still in veg.

This is my 1st Grow!

Welcome to my journal @merlin44 @kyliegirl146 @dbrn32 @TxGrowman. I filled out the support ticket let me know anything you have! However, I’ve been in the forum for about a month now.

All in good time @Kyliegirl146. You’ll get there and people here in this forum will help you just as they have helped me. I started my grow on April 4, 2018 and if I would not have found this forum, I would have been lost and would have more than likely lost my grow. This is my first grow so as you can imagine, I’m a ball of nerves going into it because I don’t know what to expect. This place has been awesome with getting me on track!

Looks like a great set-up. Love the room you have in your tent, you can let her really get spread out and get a good yield.

GG and GDP are great plants to have as parents for your seed! Should be some good stuff, especially the flavors.

Since you are a new grower, definitely recommend downloading Robert’s free book. If nothing else, it will help you get used to some of the terminology used and some common mistakes made. Gonna watch your grow. It looks like it will be interesting. :us::man_farmer:

Thanks and yes I will enthusiastically watch your journal. Welcome to the family. We give advice take instruction and offer solutions this is a wonderful place to be and I’m glad you’re here.

@TxGrowman my partner and I built this room our selves… thanks for the compliment! I have another side to it but is not finished yet. Eventually I will be using both rooms.

@Rickandbobbyd Very nice!

@TxGrowman @merlin44 here is a picture of the other side. I still have to build a wall and install a door.

Great job @Rickandbobbyd, similar to my setup (a bit tidier) and will serve you well.

@merlin44 @TxGrowman I have room for up to maybe 4 lights definitely 3. I have 2 now am in the process of getting another one soon. If this grow goes well, it will be perpetual