Blurple light advice assp

So o just started 2 blueberry yum yum seeds and 2 purple trainwreck and I have been autos un until now. These are my first photo periods so I have questions about my light. I just removed them from the clone dome and set them in the clay pellets. Should I continue keeping the blue part on of the light or should I put it at full blast (blue and red). I guess I basically need to know how to effectively use a blurple light. Dont say get a new light. I know and v am saving towards one. But right now im working with what I have.

1 Like

I would stay with the blue for right now since the blue light is helping your plants grow and save the red for when you go into flowering.

2 Likes

Stay blue the entire veg?

You solved the problem in the question - new light.

Run everything you got (blue and red) if that’s what you’re set on using atm. Could also help to get a wattage meter so we know what you’re pulling if can swing 20-30$

1 Like

I too say use both lights. You already know the light will only produce a lesser result.

As stated above blue is for veg and red for flower. You need all the lights. So imho, both lights will only help.

2 Likes