Blurple Buyer’s Support Group

Oh man, 9 blurples? That’s tough man sorry for your losses (your money)

4 Likes

@Chasfitter

I too was abused by marketing , I have since went thru ilgm counseling and worked the steps for recovery. I am a changed man , and am proof if you work the program you too can get past it.

7 Likes

Hi Skorpion. Thank you for sharing and welcome to the group.

2 Likes

OMG I’m having rehab flashbacks.

3 Likes

Ok I’m in. I bought 2 blurples also. I’ve been living with that shame till now. Thank you for letting me remove this burden.

5 Likes

@Otis, thank you for having the strength to share with us. We all know The struggle.

@SKORPION we’ll be here when ever you want to share more. We’re here for you.

3 Likes

I am Hellraiser and I bought 3 blurples.

LOL, my excuse is that I’m an early adopter and when LED grow lights first came out, they were all blurple.

9 Likes

Hi Hellraiser. Thank you for sharing.

It seems to me that you’re justifying your blurple purchase. And that’s ok. There will come a time when you really need that release from your purchase. And we’ll be here. For you. With our arms open. Jah bless.

9 Likes

I love my blurple roots. There’s a world of quality products once you get away from amazon

2 Likes

Hello, my name is Watt-Sun
My 300 watts of Blurple shame lies in the corner of the basement packed away from sight yet still quietly mocking me. My very first purchase as a new grower

7 Likes

It works if you work it!

One light at a time.

Give in and let QB!

2 Likes

Watt-sun, thank you for sharing, we all know how difficult it is. Welcome to the group.

1 Like

I keep saying to myself “it’ll be a good veg light “ but we all know that’s just a lie we tell ourselves to hide the shame

2 Likes

Guilty.

2 Likes

The worst part of my blurple purchases is that I kept them and they take up closet space as if they are worth keeping.
I just cant admit to myself yet that they are garbage and need to go. But… a garage sale item maybe, do I hear 10 dollars !!!

I even have my first tent on floor in closet.

2 Likes

Welcome BetrayedSoul. Thank you for sharing. Did you see dbrn32 mention how he can help repurpose them? There is hope for us.

2 Likes

Oh man. . is anyone else laughing their buttocks off? What a bad time to be outta likes! U guys are too much. Betty. . .one light at a time? Im weak!!!
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

7 Likes

16 Likes

Ya know what, I feel comfortable with this group to share a bit more.

Everybody told me I had a problem, even a lighting professional @dbrn32 .
I just didnt want to listen to their snive comments of how bad a choice I had made.

The proof was there in the reviews !!!
Replaced 1000watt hid
Full spectrum superior 10 watt diodes with ultra horticulture bloom button !!
Massive growth veg switch !!
1872ppfd !!! @1"

Oh man I cant focus to continue, now I have to go see them … that’s all I have to share this time.

5 Likes