Blurple Buyer’s Support Group

Yeah, it’s to be treated like soil as opposed to coco. I don’t think the amendments last as long as they do in their happy frog and ocean forest lines.

1 Like

Oh okay so I should start feeding nutrients right away

I would wait depending on how long your girls have been in it. If you are noticing deficiencies I would check your ph and ppm’s in runoff. If they are low enough you can start nutrients. Make sure to check your ph coming out in runoff.

1 Like

:thinking: Can I take a picture of my grow lights and put them on my 4k tv then use that to grow with? :smile:

3 Likes

A picture of the sun works better.

2 Likes

Not the actual sun? Lol.

1 Like

I dont know if its working yet, I’ll copy some pictures from some of y’alls lights too…:wink: Good idea :open_mouth:, a picture of the Sun :+1::slightly_smiling_face: I will break the cycle of blurple addiction :pensive:

1 Like

Well u cant put the actual sun on yer 4k tv!!! Lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

But can’t you! Lol.
What about getting an 8k TV! Think that would be better?

1 Like

Possibly-- u try it and let us know!!!

Yea, if I could afford one. Lol. Might be cheaper to buy an hlg then use an 8k TV.

1 Like

I think the other lights are jealous :wink: I keep shaming the blurples saying “look how far you could go but no you dont want to be the longest wavelength or the shortest now do you?” :thinking: 8k sounds like a gimmick to me…:smile:

@NeoGroR. Damn how we repurposing these things. When my new light comes im in on some rebuilds. I got a vip600 dual switch 2 300w dimmable vips and 2 600w growstars with cree. Hopefully next month im off to the hlg group. Gonna order the 650 r so ill have a bunch up for repurpose if i can make a good seedling starter.

1 Like

I too am a blurple junkie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What size is your space that your growing in?

The 650r is a beast.

2 Likes

4x7x8 flat white if that matters.

1 Like

@Mark0427 Just a thought, the 650r will put out a square foot print. You might leave the ends of the area not as well illuminated as you’d want. Maybe think about getting 3 260 XL kits instead, spaced out almost evenly would give you some great coverage

1 Like