Bluelab guardian

Does anyone have the Bluelab guardian monitor? I would like to know what the ph and tds probe connections to the unit are.

They appear to be coaxle cable line, or fiber optic cable

2 Likes

@kw_Bat has one but haven’t seen him on in a minute

I think @Grandaddy013 runs one too?

2 Likes

This is what I have

Apera Instruments Value Series PH20 Waterproof pH Tester Kit, ±0.1 pH Accuracy, 0-14.0 pH Range https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ENFOHN8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_AvMbEb3TAJB3C

1 Like

Sorry, think it was actually @BigDaddyCain. It’s one of the daddy’s lol

2 Likes

Lol @Bobbydigital one of the daddy’s. I run a blue lab Continuous PHPPM temperature reading

1 Like

@PharmerBob The ph wand screws onto the coaxle and that is the only thing that screws on the big white wand that dosent disconect is the ppm tds ec reader and temp

Hope this answers question

2 Likes

Was hoping to extend the length of the ppm and ph probes to the monitor

1 Like

What’s the length of those probes 6.5’

1 Like

Awe damn! @BigDaddyCain was hoping to be able to extend it

1 Like

Need a 10’ cord for the ppm to work the way I need it to…

1 Like

Yes that is the down side the ppm cable is way to short the ph cable you can order in different lengths

1 Like

Darnit!!! I wanted this to, it’s so simple it has everything I need and I’m sure it would keep a calibration better then the cheap ones I’ve seen

1 Like

It does recalibrate 1 time a month takes less then a min to do. You can have it in the room with the plants if needed the green they use is supposed to not mess with light cycles

For a second, I thought you were in the hospital, and I was thinking “my man, your blood pressure…”

That TDS cable should just be two conductors, maybe with a shield…you could probably find a similar cable in a spool, and make it however long you like. What do the ends look like?

1 Like

id ring the company, they are made in New Zealand so its kind of like saying made in America, they may sometimes go out of their way to make clients happy, they may have another option out of the factory if your happy to wait…

I love my combo… id also check the store online the new guardians seem to have a different connection to the box,

1 Like

:point_up: very true! I had to call Fisher & Paykel (in New Zealand) a couple times when I was a repairman (in Las Vegas). Once we got over the accent barrier, they were the nicest, most helpful customer service/tech support people I’ve ever dealt with. Give them a call, tell them what you’re after, and I bet they’ll hook you up!

1 Like

I’d like to build out a control panel for everything and like the blu27100.

Simple design and looks crazy simple… the least amount of line if need to do what I’m doin is 10’