Blueberry OG & Master Kush OG. Aero System V2

Way to much light at this point in the grow I would dial it back to 50% or raise lights IMO
I don’t go to 100% until the flowering stage

1 Like

How high you think they should be raised? 40" sound good? The left light i can dim…the blurple i can only turn the red or blue off

:metal:

The 2 biggest ones have had a stressful start. Hopefully i didnt hermie them lol.

1 Like

I would only use 1 light right now but when you do run the blurpal use blue light for veg and both for flowering
Here is a good thread to read and to get the proper amount of light you would want 25-30 DLI right now and to get that you adjust the height and or the intensity of lights used

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Ok that’s just weird
I saw Star Wars too, and thought I was just geeking out and nobody would relate so I lay low

4 Likes

Are you growing Feminized or Auto seeds?

1 Like

The blueberry are feminized the russian its a regular seed. I actually have a 2nd one that im just gonna leave in my aerogarden. Im hoping the one in the main system is female, and the one in the aero is male…then i may try to pollinate 1 branch off eavh type although idk if i wanna risk it yet. Will figure it out later

1 Like

As long as they aren’t auto I think you’ll be okay

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

Im hoping! I had one of the russians hermie on me last grow. These blueberry og ones were too expensive to be anything other than female though :joy:

1 Like

Nice setup! One day I’ll try that but for now it’s pot soil and fox farm lol.

1 Like

Happy turkey day everyone.

After 1st week in the new system, here we are…bumped the e.c from 1 to 1.86. Supposed to be at 2.4 week 1, but the 2 in front are still young.

I created some issues for the 2 in the back with the 1 e.c. and had deficiency issues. Pretty much had to trim everything from back left except for top, so topping or fimming is not going to be an option. Think im just gonna LST or possibly super crop. Ill save topping for next grow.

Plant in the back left already has pistils…that was a shock. Maybe from stress?

Last week/today

Back left pistils

Current nute conditions:
60 degrees. Will stabalize between 65 and 68…had nutes in fridge too long lol

1 Like

Week 3 the e.c. 3.26, ph 5.78. Added 2.5 grams per gal of full tilt to overcome a phosphorus issue @Graysin is helping me overcome. Week 2 i tried bloom part b for the extra phosphorus but still showing a lot if deficiency and the full tilt has significantly more of it.

2 in the front are 1-2 weeks behind the 2 in the back. Could probably say the 2 in the back are in week 4 but i decided to delay when i started counting until i could include the front 2

Also added voodoo juice and silica this week.

The russian kush og has been saggy since i moved them to the main system. Im guessing its too much light, but the blueberry og girls are loving it, so shes gonna have to buck up.

My russian kush og in the aerogarden is the healthiest out of all of them lol. Topped her last week just for practice & experience. Will post pic later.

Plants in the main system consumed 2.5 gallons of water this week and set off my yellow LED for the first time.

Here are some root pics. Roots getting much more tangled this grow. I think its bc the AN is a lot more gunky which makes the roots more slippery. The floraflex is barely altering the roots at all. They are pristine, and crisp. The plant in the top left was the big performer, but ive cut back a lot of the leaves, which had halted root growth. The deficiency has affected her the most…then the top right, then bottom right.

Also included are the poor roots that broke trying to untangle them.

Most the browns spots trimmed up

And the aerogarden plant. Almost out of height with the light. Might have to disassemble it and rig something up.

First time ive topped a plant so itll be interesting. I noticed in the week since the sideshoots have been stretching up.

2 Likes

Week 4 begins today…and it was not a great start. Accidently snapped the biggest blueberry og…complete snap. Only one side remains attached. Got her propped up with soft garden tie and im hoping she can mend herself. @oldmarine @Pet_de_Chien any advice on how to train these girls would be great bc im clueless. Thought i had a plan going in, but after that snap, idk…

Did a lot of trimming of the lower branches. I hadnt realized how much of the green was from the lower part of the plant, on front right, until it was too late.
She aint got much left lol

Notice front left, the sativa, starting to catch up and pass the indicas. She started a week or 2 behind the back 2. @Work4iT

I was actually trying to get her more light when i snapped the big one behind her.

The phosphate problem seems to be correcting @Graysin. Still some problematic leaves, but where it was consuming an entire leaf in one week, its not 1/4 of a leaf.

Red warning light kicked on yesterday for thevfirst time. Will have to start topping off now. They consumed 4 gallons of water this week.

E.c. at 3.21. Ph at 5.76. Current water temp 64.2

Before trim

After trim

Wicked snap on back right

Look at these gorgeous roots

Close up of back rights roots :flushed:

Bonus pic of sativa in the aerogarden…or should i say, growing out of …had to bend some stems to the left. No idea what im gonna do with her. Doesnt seem feasible getting her roots out of that tiny hole. She drinks the res to low level warning every other day, all by herself lol

4 Likes

Roots look like goldilocks!!! Get some plumbers tape and wrap that snap up best you can and it may mend. Sorry for the snap but everything else looks nice!

1 Like

Thanks bro…im hoping she will be ok. When i supported her with the soft garden tie you cant even tell where the snap was. I originally had duct tape holding her together but when i lowered the lid back down it gave and she actually ripped a bit more.

By plumbers tape, do you mean teflon?

1 Like

Had to have a short follow up sinus procedure today, so I will respond with a bit more thoughtfulness tomorrow. For now, if you have some aloe or honey, dab that on the wound, and like @Borderryan22 suggested use some plumbers tape(no adhesive - teflon yes) to bind it up until it heals. edit: just go around what you have in place to not disturb it more
Then we can revisit a simple FIM or topping only on her, just a change in plans - it happens. If you can grab some plan and elevation shots of each plant I’d be happy to help ya out best I can.

Watch that EC 3.2 is high…some of those babes are dark dark green, could be the light.

2 Likes

Ok thanks so much. Just wrapped her in the plumbers tape. Will provide shots of each plant with height, and try to get some good isolation heights (if im understanding what youre asking for right lol), along with max height in the a.m…

Sorry youre going through it man. I hope you feel better.

I actually topped the one in the aerogarden which was my first time. She has 2 main shoots now. Pretty neat. Idt shes gonna survive tho…shes hitting the light at the max extension. Might take that light off the aerogarden and just hang me 2’ led tubs above her and see what happens. The blueberries are feminized, but the russian kush og are not. Was hoping i got a female in the tent and a male in the aerogarden and i could experiment with breeding if i wanted, but its looking like it happened in reverse. Still too early to kniw for sure tho, and im still very new at sexing plants, so we will see

1 Like

Ya Teflon sorry. @Pet_de_Chien got you. Torture master right there.

1 Like