Blueberry Lowryder Auto

@CMichGrower @Zee @beardless @Cannabian @registereduser @LandShark @PP3121 @TheAlchemist @Nugnug @kellydans
Wanted to update and share the pictures since they would not be possible without all of your support. Had to harvest some top buds on the larger plant (shown on the drying racks). The tree, and the runt are still on their own time frame.
Like @PP3121; my buds are not the biggest seen on this site, but they are something I sure am proud of. Thank you all for your support and help with this 1st Auto grow. My second will be Bubblegum, Tangiematic, and some strain called Maxigom.
I will see you on the dark side of the moon!
Happy Growing!

11 Likes

Congratulation ! That is some pretty buds.

2 Likes

There ya go. I’ll be over in a few to join you on the moon​:call_me_hand:t5::rofl:

1 Like

Congrats, Nice work!

1 Like

Well done! Nice healthy buds

1 Like

Congrats, those buds look delicious.

1 Like

very nice! Looks chunky too!

1 Like

Those look like great buds! You should be pleased. :call_me_hand:t3:

I couldn’t help but take a little sample of the Amnesia yesterday as I was putting into jars. Nice effects and slept very well! Have you snuck a sample? :thinking:

I don’t think I ever left TDOTM! :smirk:

Now the drying and curing; probably the hardest part psychologically to wait after getting to this point!

1 Like

I was tempted, but have come this far to sneak a toke. I have great drying conditions with temp and rh. Will see after they dry and might have a taste going into cure. Will be fun watching our second grows.

1 Like

Congrats. Cant wait for my first one to come down.

1 Like

Tag me when you post your pics.

Sam Rothstein pic is righteous! Lefty Rosenthal was the mAn!

I wanted to post a couple of more pictures. My first grow of Auto is coming to a end. It is amazing to see the difference of all 3 plants even up to the very end.
@PP3121 We finally sampled last night because first dried harvest went into curing stage. The taste was shockingly smooth considering it still has to cure. The buzz was immediate, and long lasting. Looks like I hit the cut at right time for trichomes.
I hope all of you that helped know how much all of us beginners appreciate what you do for all of us.
I am in Illinois so for my medicine it is $400 plus an ounce. My first cut was exactly 28 grams, and that first ounce has paid for the tiny 2x2 tent kit from MarsHydro.
Thanks to the expert growers here; I learned so much that will carry over into the next grows. I watch @Cannabian who takes his vast knowledge and success growing photos, and imparts his plant knowledge here to assist auto growers. @Zee and @CMichGrower were a couple of the first to get me going in the right direction, while helping navigate this forum.
To all the growers here that I did not mention; thank you from all of us.
Because of your help; I have become Comfortably Numb!
Happy Growing.
To all of the beginners, and future Auto growers that are to come; embrace patience!

9 Likes

Very well done! Nice harvest, great looking nugs. Smoking your own is much better than buying from a dispensary. Happy to see you dialed in.

2 Likes

Looks like nice bud Jim, way to go!

1 Like

Is that the Blueberry? Which did you sample?

So many amazing growers willing to assist at any time and at any stage. Amazing community! :call_me_hand:t3:

After 6 days in the jars, I have the RH at 61 or 62. Sampled a bit of BB and also found it smooth. Will cure longer but really amazed I grew it!

Continued success!

1 Like

Okay I am in that same group that found myself feeling enormous pride as I fired her up.
Yes it was the blueberry.
I agree that this community is top shelf.
Starting my second grow.

2 Likes

Very nice! Congratulations!

1 Like

Nice job :+1:t3: My Blueberry Autos are in early/mid flower and looking ok.

As you can see mine are indoors and it’s interesting to see the differences between the LED & the MH/HID.

3 Likes

@Nugnug they are looking better than okay! They look amazing. First harvest of my blueberry is 3 weeks cured. I think I have fallen in love all over again. The taste and buzz are so good that I am buying more seeds for future grow. Keep me posted with yours. I can’t wait to see your finished product.

2 Likes